31

This has been a really good week for me.

I've been taking my medication so I wouldn't need Greyson. The only time i see him is at school and it's very rare I see him at the house. He still comes in late but I just go back to sleep.

I've been working late at the dinner so I got a good pay check this week. Today I'm gonna go to the beach with Macy and Jackson. She comes by late at the dinner with Jackson. They keep me company.

I get into a black bikini and put a pair of mesh shorts and a t-shirt on. I grab my bag and stuff in a towel. I slip on my flip flops and put my sunglasses on top of my head.

Taylors bikini above⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

I walk down stairs and go into the kitchen. I freeze in the door way as I see Greyson making eggs. I slowly walk in and go to the fridge.

"How'd you sleep." I grab a Mountain Dew and close the fridge.

"Good you?" I look up and meet eyes.

"It could be better if someone would move back into my bed." I roll my eyes and sigh.

"Grey I'm not doing this. I've been having such a great week." I grab my  bag and start to walk out.

"Really because I haven't been laid in a week. I barley get any sleep and the school called my god damn parents!" He yells. I scoff and turn around. "So that's my fault. Grey your the one who told Macy you were done! You are the one who stays out till 3 in the morning and your the one who decides to show up to school late and do your work! And that's my fault! Screw you!" I spit in his face and walk out.

"How did you know that I ended it with Macy!?" I drop my bag and
Stomp over to him.

"Because Grey I heard you guys in the hall way in school and Macy ended up coming to the dinner and telling me that it was over! She knows we fucked!" He doesn't say anything but stare at me. The only thing you can hear is my breathing.

"Taylor." He whispers and the next thing you know I'm against the wall with his lips on mine.

He starts to kiss down my neck and lifts me up. I wrap my legs around his waist. "Greyson." I moan out and let's out a groan.

I feel my phone vibrate on the counter. "Mmmh- Grey stop." I say breathlessly. He ignores me and continues to sexually torture me.

I tug on his ears and I immediately drop to the ground on my ass. "Ow Taylor that hurt!" He rubs his ears furiously.

I get up from the ground and dust myself off. "Ahh you poor baby." I make a sad face and sarcastically rub my eyes.

"You made me late thank you very much so I have to go." I say and grab my bag from the floor.