14

Beep! Beep!

I wake up from my wonderful nap to the sound of my phone going off.

I grab it from my night stand to see chases face show up on the screen. I swipe right and answer it. "Hello"

"Hey princess you want to get lunch or something?" He asks.

"Sure what do you have in mind." I say while yawning.

"We could go to stettes maybe if you want to go their or we could go-." I cut him off. I don't have work for the rest of the week because I called May and told her that I wasn't feeling well.

"Yeah stettes is fine." I say and hear him sigh over the phone.

"Yeah I'll meet you their." He says and i give a quick 'ok' and we hang up.

I haven't ate anything all day due to not feeling well but Rose makes the best chicken noodle soup and May makes really good camomile tea.

I slowly sit up and I feel a bit better. My head still hurts but not as much and my throat is extremely dry. I grab the bottle of water next to my nightstand and chug it down. I Look at the time on my phone and school just ended about 20 mins ago.

I get out of bed and go into the bathroom. I splash some cold water on my face and put my hair in a messy bun. I walk back into my room and change into a high waist jean skirt and a oversized white V-neck t-shirt.

Taylors outfit above⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

•••••••••••••

I grab my phone and my bag and then head out with my keys in hand.

•••••••••••

I get to the dinner and walk in as the cold air conditioned gives me goosebumps. I look around and spot chase talking to May. I walk over and sit across from him. They both look at me with wide grins.

"Hey darling how you feeling." Asks May putting a hand on my forehead and she frowns a little. "I'm feeling a little better." I says nodding.

"Okay well I'm gonna make you some camomile tea and I'll tell rose to whip up some soup." She says and writes down chases order quickly. "Thanks." She smiles and goes behind the counter to give john our order.

I bring my attention back to chase to see him starring at me. "You should of told me you weren't feeling well." He said leaning over the table.

"No it's fine I wanted to come. I haven't ate all day and I wasn't doing anything anyways." I say putting my hands in his.