Previews

This is the sequel to 'the bad boys sidekick

This is the sequel to 'the bad boys sidekick.'

Ares Adams was the baby who got away.

Home to home. Never said anywhere for more than a year. Till she meets her Best friend. They run away together to the the city.

That's where they wonder into the famous Burlesque Bar.

That was their home the moment they walked in their.

Until they showed up.

The mafia.

Haze Romano. Will kill anyone if needed. He knows everything needed to know to be in the mafia.

Ares and Haze meet. Then the story goes on form there

One hell of a love story<3

Avery King is just a girl not knowing what to do next

At 15 she left heartbroken, devastated and scared. She left telling her self that she will never come back.

8 years later she's back with her head held high and as strong as ever waiting to take on the continuous battles life throws at her.

But the minute she sees him in that door way. Everything stops. Everything she told her self what was gonna happen faded away.

Everest Green also know as (SIN) and especially known as  the Vise president of the Sons Of Silence MC.

Been a Son yo club since the day he was born and will continue to be a Son till the day he dies.

In prison at 19 and got out at 22. Been living life on the edge. It's his life style of being a Biker.

Everyone in the small town knows him. The men want to run and hide. The mothers lock their doors and the women come crawling to his feet just wanting a taste.

Lord only knows how these two will turn out.