11

The movie was boring and just got me fucked up. Like it was the most cliche movie ever. If I was with Grey we would of been yelling and people around us would get mad.

But since I was with chase I kept my cool and played scared. We held hands and when I knew a scary part came up I would squeeze it. For the most part I palmed my face leaning against the window.

Chase is definitely a scaredy cat though. He jumped and yelped so loud like a little girl. It wasn't even cute if anything it made me annoyed.

I wanted to go home and just get all the weight on my shoulders to be lifted off. Meaning I'm gonna rant to grey about chase knowing my dad. I'm gonna leave out the whole Alex thing though because if I told Grey he
wouldn't let me go home at all.

I called Macy before when chase went to the bathroom. I wanted to make sure that grey was there and he was because they were in the middle of fucking.

I told chase where to drop me off and here we are now pulling up in front of the small house. "Are you sure your gonna be okay." Chase says looking over to me. "Yes I'll be okay." I roll my eyes as I hop out of the car.

I wave goodbye as I walk up the broken front deck. Macy lives here with her dad and older brothers.

I watch him drive off and that's when I knock on the door.

A minute later Macy walks out on to the deck. "Hey." I sigh out. "Hi. Uh he's in the bedroom and I'm going to pick up Jackson from my moms so make sure you get him out of here." She says pointing her thumb inside the house and looking through her purse grabbing out her keys.

Jackson is her 5 year old son. She had him when she was 14. Her mom took her out and rented Macy out. Janet (Macy's mom) would drive to the city and make Macy have sex with older men for money. When she got pregnant Janet kicked Macy out and her brothers helped her out. Her dad just got out of jail at the time when she was kicked out and her brothers already lived here.

"Mom playing nice again?" I ask and she nods. "Yeah she wants to play grandma. Apparently she's found god yet again." She rolls her eyes and we giggle. "Okay well I'm out. make sure you lock the door before you leave." She says and walks down the porch and gets in her old buggy.

I walk into the house and can tell Macy had just cleaned. Her dad and brothers work most of the day to support Macy and Jackson. Macy does her part though being the only girl of the house hold and cleans and cooks. She would do anything for the men in her life besides Grey.

She told me one time 'that's your job blondie.' Greyson's just a causal fuck. Nothing more. Grey doesn't know about Jackson. Only me and her family know of him. Macy likes to keep her title as queen bee in school. I don't blame her for keeping Jackson from everyone and I respect that.

I go into her bedroom to see grey pulling over his shirt. He looks up as I walk in. "Hey. She leave." He motions his head towards the door and I nod.

He looks at me weirdly because I have one of those faces. "You okay?" He walks over and stands in front of me.

"Can we go home." I say dryly. "Yeah sure lets go." He says and places his hand on the small part of my back.

He knows there's something wrong but he also knows that I want to talk about it when we get home.

We walk out side and I lock the door behind me and jump into the passenger seat of grey's car.

•••••••••••••••••

We get to the house and I changed into pjs and grey changed into a pair of black sweatpants that just makes his butt look delicious.

As we sit on the bed Across from eachother, I looked down at my fiddling fingers. I hear a deep sigh and my lips form a straight line.

"Tay-"

"Did you know my dad stays sober at work and talks about me?" I said more like in a questioning matter.

I feel the bed sink in front of me. Grey softly grabs my chin lifting my head with his index finger. "Look at me." I slowly avert my eyes meeting his.

"Taylor your dad is the biggest asshole and doesn't deserve to have daughter like you. Everyone knows that your dad is not a great guy so they don't even bother talking to him. But your dads never sober so-" I cut him off once more.

"I've been thinking and I think Mr. Smith told my dad about his son coming into town to live with him. He must of told my dad to stay sober for that day and make a good impression in front of his son. You know? It's the only explanation." I say. He nods but scrunches his face up in confusion.

"Who's his son?"

I lean my head against his and look back down at my fingers. "Chase." I mutter. He doesn't say anything but pulls me into his lap. I rap my limbs around him barring my head into his neck. I breath in his sent and clam down almost immediately.

He wraps is arms around me and whispers sweet little nothings into my ear.

And that's how my Sunday night went....