6

Watch after you are done reading this chapter.⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

"DRINK! DRINK! DRINK!" Everyone is screaming at me as I do a handstand on the beer keg

After 3 mins I stand back down and put my hands up. Everyone is screaming and I'm having a blast. I'm more then a little drunk. I drank my whole bottle of jack danials so I started doing shots and then this. I may or may not have done some belly shots also.

Hehe...

The music turns up and we all start dancing. I move my hips to the beat and my hands in the air. I'm having the time of my life.

"Everyone's jumping in the pool you coming!?" Chase yells in my ear over the music. I turn around and face him. I nod my head with a grin on my face ear to ear.

"TOO THE ROOF!" I scream and everyone cheers and we all head up the stairs. I grab chases hand and lead the way with the rest of the crowd to the roof.

3rd person point of view

As Greyson pulls up his pants and buckles it he hears stomping feet and noises getting louder. "What's going on?" Grey asks as he opens the door to see tons of people piling to the roof.

"My friend just texted me saying that everyone is going to the roof to watch this blondie jump in the pool." The girl with the blue hair says who's name is Tess.

Greyson's eyes go wide and rushes towards the roof pushing everyone out of his way. Jace comes out of his room also noticing that everyone is going to the roof.

"What the hell is going on!?" Jace asks Grey as the both make their way to the roof. "Taylors attempting to jump again." Grey says picking up his pace.

"Shit." Jace mummers under his breath and follows Grey. When they get to the roof grey sees everyone cheering on Taylor to jump. He also sees Chases hands wrapped around her waist and whispering something in her ear making her nod and giggle.

Grey clenches his his jaw and feels his anger ready to burst. No one tells Taylor what to do only he tells Taylor what to do and he's the one to make her laugh. He knows what's best for her and this is not it.

Last time Taylor tried this she was wasted like now but last time it was her first time drinking and she could barely stand. She almost hit concrete instead of water if it wasn't for him.

He stomps his way towards them with Jace right behind him. Grey detaches chase from Taylor and pushes him towards Jace to deal with. He grabs Taylor and throws her over his shoulder.

"Grey! What the hell put me down!" She yells pounding on his back and kicking her legs.

Taylors point of view

"Grey! what the hell put me down!" I yell at him as I pound my fists on his back and start kicking my legs.

As he starts walking away I see that Jace has chase knocked out. "Put me the fuck down Greyson. Chase needs me!" I yell but he smacks my ass.

I gasp as I start to feel the stinging sensation on my left butt cheek.

"No Taylor he doesn't fucking need you. The only person who will ever need you is me." He yells and I flinch at the power of his voice.

I deeply sigh and just dangle from his shoulders. Why can't I never have fun. I know jumping off a roof and praying to land in the water is stupid but I'm a dare devil. I'm the girl that goes by life is to short so I don't wait around and think about if it's a good idea or not. I just go for it and hope things go good.

"What are you doing." I say very confused as Grey put me down on a bed. "Grey!?" He says nothing but walks out of the room. I quickly run to the door.

Are you fucking kidding me right now.

I immediately sober up as i jiggle the door knob. He locked the damn door and left me here. He's never done anything like this. I was expecting him to throw me in his car and we would go home but no. He locks me in a damn room at Jace Mathews house.

I do the only thing I can do. "GREY YOU OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR RIGHT NOW! GREYSON please..." I plead and scream. I even try to kick the door down.

I flop down on the bed and scream into the pillow out of frustration. He better not forget about me. No he better not leave me here all night while he goes get laid. He wanted me to come to this party and have fun but no once he sees I'm actually having a good time he swoops In and ruins it.

I turn back over and notice the window it open. I hum in satisfaction and walk over to the window pushing it up. I mentally smirk to myself and hop out of the window and into the tree branch.

Typical.

A climb down and start walking down the street with my heels in hand. I know one thing I'm definitely not going to Grey's.

I'm going home and sleeping. At this point I could care less if my dad is home or not. I'm drunk and tired and very very agitated.

I giggle to myself of how ridiculous it is that I sound like my dad.

Father like daughter.

I guess...