47

Everything's been great.

Really it has.

I had to spend three more weeks in the hospital. But I got out soon enough. I got my strength back faster than I should have.

Grey and I got showers way more often and when I got released it was more than just the shower.

Just saying.

It's already May and we're graduating really soon

Let's just say I'm really excited to just be done with this place. I tried talking to Grey about me still wanting to move away.

We got into a fight and I haven't brought it up since. But, I know I'm gonna.

If you didn't know I moved in with Grey again. Surprisingly his parents been staying in the house more often.

Prom is soon and I still don't have a date. Macy is going with Colton obviously but she got asked by a ton of guys.

I know what your thinking. Wouldn't you just go with Grey? Well he never asked me and I know he's been getting approached by a lot of girls. Half of them were freshmen.

I remember freshmen yer mans prom was coming up. Our class of 2017, was known and still is the class of the future. At one point we were the beautiful class. But we got rid of it real fast.

I remember when I was just this quite freshman. Me and Grey were friends but I still did my own thing.

I got asked by the same guy through out high school. He was a grade above. Obviously this year I didn't have to deal with him because he graduated last year. He was a total asshole. Attractive but an asshole.

"Hey girly!" I flinch in my locker as I come back to reality.

"Hey Macy. What got you in such a good mood?" I ask closing my locker.

She grabs my arm dragging me through the halls . "WE are going dress shopping today for prom." We can tell by her just saying the word prom her ears perk up.

"You do realize I don't have a date right?" I say but she just ignores me and we stop in-front of the library.

"It's closed you know that right?" I tell her pointing at the sign.

She sighs and flips the sign to open. "There!" She then pushes me into the dark library.

I look behind me and to Macy and I hear a clicking noise. She did not just lock me in here.

I turn back walking into the library and I notice lit candles around the library.

When I go to step I accidentally step on a book on the ground and that's when I notice there's more than just this book on the ground on the ground practically telling me to follow them.