26

Another night to where people come over to my apartment to drink, get high then end up fucking.

But there's not many over tonight just a few regulars.

I make sure my room is locked when ever chase says we're going to have company. Ever time he says that I think back to when my dad used to say it.

Crazy right?

"Hey princess mind getting me and Beckett another beer?" He says it more like telling then asking. I turn my facing putting on a fake smile.

"Sure." I get off his lap and briefly make eye contact with Beckett. He's been acting really strange. He would always talk to me and make conversation. He also tries to touch me and say it was an accident but I know it was intended.

I've just been trying to avoid him much as possible.

I walk into the kitchen and open the fridge that's stalked with beer. I grab to and just when I turn around I bump into Beckett making me drop a bottle.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry Taylor it was an accident." An accident my ass. I bend down and start to clean up the shattered pieces.

"Here let me help." He bends down in front of me trying to get the broken glass from my hands. "Ah!" I yelp as a piece slices the palm of my hand. Blood immediately starts pouring out of the wound.

"Just go Beckett I don't need your help!" I growl and walk over to the sink putting my hand under cold water.

"What's going on in here?!" Chase walks in and I feel him starring at me waiting for an answer.

"It was my fault chase I was behind her and she bumped into me and dropped the beers." Beckett says throwing away the glass.

"Is that true?" He walks behind me sliding his arms around my waist laying his head on the crook of my neck.

"Yes." I puff out.

"Okay we'll get your self cleaned up and come back out and clean the rest of this shit up." I nod my head.

He smacks my ass and walks out of the kitchen. "Beckett lets go!" He yells and Beckett follows with two unbroken beers in his hand.

I wrap my hand in the rag and go into the bathroom. I clean the wound and wrap it properly. I open the medicine cabinet and grab my medication out. I pop one into my mouth and swallow.

When I look back up to the mirror I notice everything. My cheeks are hollow and multiple bruises mark my neck from being chocked half to death. I know I lost weight because I haven't been eat. Honestly I haven't even ate anything today.

I just drink water and beer. Maybe a few chips but I always end up losing my appetite.

I sigh and walk back into the living room. I look up at the clock and see it's 10 o'clock already. I walk over to chase and bend down. "I'm going to bed." I whisper and he nods not even giving me a second glance.

Figures Lucy is here tonight. She's the girl who was on my bed that night when this all started. She's like 28 and chases been cheating on me with her because she opens her legs wide open for him as long as she gets free weed in return.

Don't think that I haven't already tried doing something about the cheating because I have and I just end up being choked and yelled at. Don't even get me started on the weed situation because I have no Idea where he gets it. I just don't want any part of it.

I walk into my bedroom and change into my pajama pants and an oversized t-shirt. I slip into bed and darkness comes to me quickly.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Mmm-ugh" I slow start to wake up as I feel hands moving up my shirt and lips against my neck. It almost feels as if I'm in a dream.

"Fuck Taylor your so sexy." I immediately wake up as I know that this is not a dream. I look at Beckett with wide eyes. "B-Beckett get off what are you doing!?" I scream and he puts all his weight on me holding my hands above my head.

"Sh." He whispers and that makes me scream as loud as possible. I try to get out of his grip and finally I'm knee hits where the sun doesn't shine.

I jump off the bed and notice that my pants are off. I sprint to the door and just as I'm about to open it my head is bashed off of the door. Rough hands pull my hair back making me fall on the floor.

I scream again and throw my limbs around hoping to hit something. "You fucking bitch!" He screams and bashes my head against the floor. I start to see black dots but I refuse to let him rape me.

I remember that chase still had to be in the house. "CHASE! CHASE PLEASE HELP!" I scream and I scream until the door finally slams open. I feel Beckett let go of me and run to chase.

"What the fuck!" He yells in a groggy voice. "Chase help Beckett was gonna rape me. Please." I beg and clutch on to him. I hear him sigh and pull my into him.

I finally let out a breath until I feel my self being pushed back. Back towards Beckett. "Don't be so loud. Gag her or something Jesus Christ." He says and I hear Beckett smirk.

No no no.

I feel my self being picked up from the ground and thrown on the bed. "No please Beckett you don't have to do this please!" I beg and beg but he ignores me. I frantically look around for anything until he grabs my he to face him.

He rips my shirt off and my whole body is on display. The only thing left is my underwear. I move my hands around and I finally touch my lamp on my night stand. I grab it and whack Beckett over the head.

I hit him about 3 times until his body lays limp on mine. I jump off of him and grab my shredded shirt throwing it over my head.

I grab my phone and open the door. Chase is a heavy sleeper so I run into the living room grabbing my bag and rush out the door.

Once I get out into the street I don't stop. I keep running as my tears and blood run down my face.

 I keep running as my tears and blood run down my face