15

I wake up feeling more then great. I don't know how I was sick yesterday and today I feel like I could run a marathon.

Maybe it's the fact that I have my first boyfriend with a boy who is extremely cute. I'm just full of bubblyness right now.

Beep!

I pick up my phone to see that I got a 'good morning princess <3' text from chase. I fall face first into my pillow and scream with joy.

I text him back and hop out of bed. I skip over to my closet and look for something nice to wear to school today.

Hmmm.....

I pull out high waisted jean shorts with a grey tank top crop top. I also pull out a heavy cardigan.

•••••••••••••••

Taylors outfit above⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

•••••••••••••••••

I get dressed and slip on my converses. I skip out to the bathroom and plug in my straightener. As that's heating up I put some mascara on and a little bit of lip balm.

After I straighten my hair I do two braids on either side and pull them back.

•••••••••••

Taylors hairstyle ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

••••••••••••••

I skip into the kitchen but immediately stop in my tracks like a deer in head lights. I watch my dad as he sips a cup of coffee and waits for toast to pop out of the toaster.

I swallow the lump in my throat and slowly walk to the fridge. I pull it open and grab the chocolate milk and a Mountain Dew. I grab a glass from the sink and poor some chocolate milk.