18

I woke up with a monster headache. I'm lying on my stomach with my hand clutching onto the pillow beneath my head.

I open my eyes after deciding if I'm actually awake or not. Once I open them I blink a couple times and notice that this is not my room. But I do know who's it is. His room messy as always and it smells like him.

I stretch A little but just then I hear a groan Coming from my ass. I completely freeze and slowly move my head to see Greyson with his head using my butt as a pillow with his arms wrapped around my skinny waist.

That's when everything hits me all at once. The police department. My dad. Greyson kissing me, me kissing back. Having my first orgasm and cheating on my boyfriend.

Welp...

I completely and utterly fucked up.

I slowly roll out of bed and thankfully Grey rolled off of me making it easier for me to get out. I tip toe over to the closet and pull out a pair of white Calvin Klein undergarments and a grey zip up romper.

••••••••••••

••••••••••••••••••

••••••••••••••••••

When I walk out of the closet Greys still asleep so I go over to the door and slip out. I make my way down to the kitchen.

When I get there I decide to make some morning food. Okay so I don't pronounce breakfast right so I say morning food. So your not all confused.

I take out a pan and turn the stove on. I go over to the fridge and take the eggs and milk out. I hop up on the counter and grab some plates and glasses. I set them on the island and then turn my attention back to the stove where I start to make scrambled eggs and toast.

••••••••

After the final pieces of toast pop I walk over to the island and set them on the plate. I grab the pan and divide the eggs between me and Grey.

I walk over to the sink and start to wash the dishes. "Ah!" I yelp as I drop the pan into the sink making water splash up at me. "You know how sexy it is to wake up to your best friend making breakfast wearing such a pretty much nothing." Grey groans. He snakes his arms around my waist and I feel the heat creep up my neck.

My body is like putty in his hands when he says the most dirtiest things that I would hit him for in his morning voice. It's so hot. Just saying.

"Good morning Greyson." I turn around and create some distance between us. "god I love when you say my full name." He groans again and walks over to me.