2

"Hello Greyson

"Hello Greyson." I turn around and face the most annoying but sexist guy alive.

"Wow T I'm not feeling the love right now. Wheres my welcome home kiss." He devilishly smirks which is known to make any girl melt.

I roll my eyes. "Kiss my ass Adams." I whip him off and start walking to class.

"If you really want me to I would gladly kiss that ass." He passes by me but not with out giving my ass a quick smack.

He walks down the hall to his friends. Of course their popular but hey no one could ever take my place and I know that.

Ok so yes that is the one and only Greyson Hades Adams. The towns heart throb. The bad boy and richest kid you'll ever know. His dad is a big business man and practically owns the town and more.

Literally you should see their house it's huge and yes I've been to his house many of times.

Ok let me explain to you so your not confused. Greyson is the only person I will ever love. Yeah not like relationships love but best friend love. He's the only person who makes me care about living and I'm not even suicidal.

We met freshman year and not on good terms. I was walking down the street in the middle of the night because I had to get away from my dad. When I was passing the park there he was with the Mckline twins. They were 18 year old high school dropouts and the twin delinquents.

They were on the swings smoking weed and drinking. May I remind you that Greyson was only 14. At the time I hated seeing people getting drunk, it made me sick because of my father. Now getting high is different I just really hate the smell of smoke. It's like a cloud that sticks onto you and it's hard for it to disappear.

Anyways I was already sobbing and that just mad me cry harder. I knew my face was swelling and I didn't want the hottest boy at school to see me. I thought he would spread rumors and tell everyone at school. So I tried to calm myself by passing by but that didn't go as planned.

I was staring at my feet refusing to look up and then all of a sudden I crash into a telephone pole. I was already dizzy and I knew I was gonna have a concussion.

Right on que I heard heavy foot steps and their he was in all of his glory. After he saw my face he snuck me into his house cleaned me up and let me sleep over. I told him everything and it felt good to know that I wasn't the only one who knew my problems.

So here we are now best friends. He never spread any rumors about me. In fact he actually walked with me everywhere freshman year.

He never forgot about me and I'm really greatful for him. Every night when I was home when dad finally passed out I prayed. Now I don't believe in god but I prayed to god thanking him for giving me Greyson.

Right on time I walk into the class room just as the bell rings. I sit in my seat and get out my laptop.

•••••••••••••

After a whole morning of typing non stop notes in every class it's lunch. As I said I have no friends well besides Grey.

I go to the lunch room and grab what I always grab a pack of sliced apples and head to the library. I always ate in the library because I did my homework.

They always told you that high school gets easier but it doesn't. I have two reports to do and a ten page packet.

The reports aren't due till next week but I always write them right away and then email it to the teacher.

I open my apple slices and pop when in my mouth while in start to write.

"Really Taylor apple slices again!?" I look up from my computer to see grey eating an apple slice.

"What their free and I don't have time to eat a whole meal." I shrug and continue.

"The fuck you don't! T you know I'll buy you actual food and you have more then enough time." He shoves an apple slice in my face and I gladly open wide. Which puts a smirk on his face.

"I don't need your money Grey. I have my own Paying job."

"I know but you shouldn't have a job because you already work yourself hard enough. You have a parent, their supposed to take care of you." I immediately stop typing and look at him and he already knew.

My facial expression shows it saying 'really'.

Greyson hates when I focus on everything but me. I know I'm ok and if I get hungry I'll get a snack. He cares to much but I got used to it. I just deal with is just like how he's used to me not eating right and doing non stop work.

••••••••••

I finished all of my assignments and I was so focused Greyson started feeding me his lunch. Grey is the guy who always gets what he wants. As he always says 'it's his way or no way.' And I live with that.

I know he just wants the best for me. The only thing he doesn't approve of is me moving after high school.

He always says that if I actually leave he's gonna have to kidnap me and take me away so we'll always be together.

Grey hates being alone. That's why he has multiple friends to hang out with and when he gets depressed he uses sex to take everything off of his mind.

Yeah he's a player and I'm fine with that. I understand sex is like his drug. I've always been there for him when it gets really bad. He gets panic attacks and I'm the only one who knows about all of his problems.

I'm his savior as he is mine.