35

"Taylor come on! i just-" i paused and stopped what i was doing. i put my bag down and looked at him.

"just what?" i spit out and raise my eyebrow.

"i just came here to visit. like i said when you asked the first time!" he yells in a way that wasn't actually yelling. god was he sweating bullets.

"you really want to know what i know?" he looks around nervously.

"when you walked in here with sunflowers i knew Greyson sent you because i never told you anything about me, nor would i ever. and you are literally shaking in your boots the moment i looked at you. when i asked for the flowers i instantly smelled the sewer and man sweat." i say and continued to get dressed.

"taylor you should be in bed." he says and puts his hand on my shoulder.

i shrug him off. "And if you were smart enough you would have never came here in the first place." i grab my phone and a bag filled with medication and other essentials i may need in case something goes wrong.

"Taylor this isn't right. ok just get back into bed everything will be fine." he says but i just laugh.

"why did he send you here Jace." i look at him as i stop laughing.

"it's the big win and he's in the top 5. if he wins then he gets the respect and the money." he says as he starts being real with me.

i nod my head and i walk out the door. i hear his footsteps after a brief moment. he has no choice but to follow. grey will kill him if he just let me walk to the ring alone.

especially in the city.

at night.

so yeah we got into his car and it was a very silent drive to the bad part of the city. see the thing i dont get with cities or towns or any of that is that theres always a bad part. why does there have to be a bad part. i know because there's scumbags and what nots. i mean i live in the bad part of town but still. why cant everyone be equal. i guess if everyone was a scumbag or whatever they like to call themselves then they wouldn't have to worry about there being a bad part of town.

i dont think i told ya yet but it's almost thanksgiving. my doctor said that i would be released before the holiday so i really should be fine. you know leaving in all.

i get out of my thoughts and clear my throat as i see us approaching the building. the ring is and underground illegal fighting ring for the bad guys to get beat up real bad or actually get killed. the place is under the a bar and not just any bar a biker gang bar. it's a pretty badass place if i do say so myself. Grey took me here many of times when we were younger.

no one questioned him because grey could fight. and im not trying to make him look good and sound all badass. about 3 people died already from fighting him. and it was afterwards they died. they didn't die right away after losing to him. it took an hour or two after they drank themselves to death upstairs in the bar.

we get inside and everyone stares at us as we walk to the back door to get downstairs. see usually we would take the back door because the guy who guarded the door had a photographic memory on who walked in and who walked out. his name was harry. i had a good relationship with the guy but anyways. after the fights start he locks the door up and goes inside.

when we get to the door the guy is someone i never seen before. i mean i haven't been here for about 3 years so im sure they get new people. he's a monster looking guy. literary he looks like he's been living in the woods all his life but with a bunch of tattoos that are faded and the guy looks like he never had a haircut. i mean were in the south so maybe he's a hillbilly were in the area for it.

"password," the mountain man says blankly.

i nudge Jace to give him the password but all he does is look at me. "your kidding me right. you dont know the password." i yell in a whisper tone.

"i wasn't planning on coming back here. i always come with Grey in the back door." he whisper yells back.

"ugh" i roll my eyes and try to think of what it could be.

"ok um look man were here with Adams. this is his wife that just came out of the hospital. she needs to see him." Jace says.

the man looks me up and down. "she looks a bit young for being a wife." he says in his hillbilly accent.

"rich guys get married early it happens." Jace says nervously.

i shake my head and head over to the bar, dragging Jace behind me.

"taylor you can't drink." he says as i look around the bar.

"obviously." i say and spot who i was looking for.

i bite my lip and walk over to the man who is feared by a lot in florida. he is the one and only Gary Chapman. the biker gang leader 'the sons of silence'. 6th in the top worst biker gangs. but in florida their not wanted but we get what we get.

the cops wouldn't dare touch any of them. they know better because the sons of silence have many resources all over the state . i walk up to the man and i can't hear Jace trying to warn me but trust me i know what i doing.

I tap on his back because his shoulder is just way to high up, I mean I'm 5'8 but still. The mans a giant. Not as big as mountain man guarding the door over there.

But still.

As I tap on his back about 3 times. He straightens up immediately. Probably thinking it's some drunk wanting to fight or have some words with him.

Everyone at the table stops and and looks to see behind their presidents back. And so he turns and then see me. All the men and their woman gasp when the see a blonde girl brave enough to disrupt their president from his night out.

He looks down at me and I can feel Jace shaking. I shrug him off of my hand because he's making me shake. I clear my throat and look up.

Gary's face lights up when he sees my face. "Ah Taylor! I'm glad to see you alive my child!" He yells with joy and grabs me in a big hug.

"Hi Gary." I say and I know jace is looking at me with shock. Gary knows me from Lincoln because their really good friends. They grew up together or something like that.

"What are you doing here kid?" He asks and I smile sweetly.

"Greyson is fighting again. I'm sure you've seen him. I need to see him and mountain man over their needs a password." I say and point toward mountain man.

"Ah I see." He says and starts walking towards the door. I follow with Jace high on my tail.

"Roger open the door for this lovely lady and remember her face." The man nods and opens he door.

I turn before going down. "Thank you Gary. I'll make sure to visit you and the old lady next time Lincoln comes over." I says and hug him good bye.

"Make sure of it little lady and bring Grey. I'd love to have him over for diner." He said and gives me that wink.

Meaning he wants to be a dad and have a talk with Greyson. I roll my eyes and grab Jace.

"Let's go pussy."