45

Greyson's POV.

One day to the next.

Everyone is in and out of Taylor's rom constantly.

I don't care I just sit there watching her.

Watching for her to just move her fingers or wiggle her toes.

Every night I lay in the bed with her, reading to her. I remember all her favorite books that she used to be in love with.

During the day I'll talk to her about stupid thing and past memories.

I would put on her favorite shows or I would do the little things she always liked.

I did everything I could. I tried everything. But nothing worked.

I never gave up. Hell if she was in a coma for the rest of her life I'd continue to wait for to wake up.

Once I woke up, Alex tried to fight me. I knew he hated me because he knew I was the reason. Every time he would come to visit Taylor he would ask for me to leave. And I did .

About a week into it he come one night when I was reading to her and saw that I was trying. Everyday after that he didn't ask me to leave anymore and always asked how she was doing.

On New Years the hospital allowed all  of us to be with Taylor and we all had a good time.

It's been almost a month and Taylor's still in a coma. I never once left her. I've been in this room as much as she has. The only time I leave is to get a shower in connected bathroom.

I used to keep the door open until one of the nurses walked in on me and saw me naked.

Definitely wasn't one of my best moments.

When Taylor started getting sponge bathed and when I came out of the bathroom seeing a male nurse starting to clean her, I flipped.

I got a female nurse to show me how and I do it myself now.

Jace brings me clothes and shit. Nurses bring me food and I even hired my dads secretary to bring me food so I don't have to eat shitty hospital food.

Taylor gets tube fed which I hate seeing so I just focus on the tv.

Back to the present. Tonight I'm reading on of Taylor's favorites. Fifty Shade Of Grey.

I remembered walking in my room seeing her in my shirt and underwear on reading it.

Damn me reading it right now is getting me all hot and bothered. The nurse comes in to check up on Taylor and changed her IV drip.

I put the book down and go lay down on the recliner. I don't really sleep well. I know I look like shit m. Every time someone visits they look at me like I'm the one laying in the damn bed in a coma.

"Here Mr. Adams." Taylor's nurse hands me a coffee. I take it raising an eyebrow.

"It looks like you needed one." I nod and then she makes her way out.

I drink the coffee in no time and then next thing you know I'm closing my eyes.

I wake up standing straight up from the chair when I hear A crash. When my vision gets all in order I see an intern trying to change her IV.