32

Taylors outfit above⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️
-------------------------------------------

Taylors outfit above⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️-------------------------------------------

"Taylor!?"

I hear Greyson's concerned voice behind me. I get up from the bathroom floor and flush the toilet then go over to the sink to rinse my mouth out.

I turn around and go to walk past him but he grabs ahold of my upper arm. "Let go grey!" I snap and tug on my arm. Surprisingly he let go and it kind of shocked me.

"I thought you said that you were taking your medication?" He asks and I sigh.

"And I have been I took this morning but it just came right back up." I shrug and walk into my room.

"So you didn't puke up blood then?" I turn around and close my door in his face. I shake my head and go over to my closet.

The thing is that I didn't puke up blood it was regular puke. I've been doing in the past two weeks. I haven't gotten my period yet and I'm to scared to get a pregnancy test.

I pull out a teal cargo shirt and white shorts. I tie my converses and grab my bag. I walk out and down to the kitchen.

I make chocolate chip waffles and a Mountain Dew. I hear Greyson come down the stairs so I hurry out the door and walk to school.

****************************************

The bell rings just as I exit the bathroom and I head to 6th period.

This has to be the 12th time I threw up and I just want it to be lunch already. Which thank god it's finally 6th period.

I get into class and take my seat that's unfortunately next to grey. I ignored him all damn day but right before lunch of course I had to be next to him.

20 mins into class. Im already ready to kill my self. Grey has non stop been touching me. It's either a hand on my thigh moving higher till I snap at him to stop or him picking on me till I slap his hand away.

My eyes go wide and gasp. I quickly get his hand and turn to him with a nasty look. "Grey I said st-." My eyes go wide and i cover my mouth quickly.

"Taylor!?"

I grab my bag and bolt out of the room. I run to the bathroom and fall in front of the toilet. After I'm finished I get up and hang over the sink. I sigh and turn on the tap and rinse my mouth then splash some cold water on my face.

As I try to walk out I feel my legs shake. I hold on to the wall and continue to walk out. As I'm walking down the hall I decided that I'll skip lunch and go right home. So I try to make it to my locker.

But I fall. I land on my hands and knees and when I try to get up I miserably fail.

"Taylor!? Are you okay!?" I hear Macy running over to me

"Macy" I say breathless and turn over.

"What's wrong!? You don't look to hot!?" She says but I can't focus on anything right now. It's like my whole body just went numb and everything she's saying is like a blur and mumbles. All of a sudden I just get tired and my eyes feel real heavy.

I try to lift my arm as she try's to lift me up but I can't I'm just to weak to do anything. I slowly close my eyes with Macy yelling and slapping me.

***************************************
Greyson's  .POV.

I tried to leave and follow Taylor when she ran out. Which I'm guessing by the way she was covering her mouth she had to puke. Mr.Tuck prevented me from doing so.

After about 10 mins I asked to use the bathroom and after a long stare down he let me go.

Once I got out into the halls I run towards the bathrooms. When I run in there's like 20 girls in there in front of the mirror but once they see me they tense up.

"Uh have any of yous seen Taylor?" They all look at eachother and shake their heads.

I slowly walk backwards and quickly exit the bathroom. Damn awkward much. I continue to roam the hall and I decide to go to her locker to see if she left or not. But once I turn the hall I hear Macy saying Taylor's name.

I run faster and once I turn the corner.

I freeze.