17

I was not going to freak about kissing Grey and here was why.

One we were just in a heated argument.

Two, I had kissed him before whenever he needed to lose a clingy girl.

And three this wasn't my first kiss, obviously didn't Lose my shit over kissing a guy.

I did however lose my shit when my best friend was kissing me for no apparent reason. It was wrong on so many levels.

Right now my hands are buried in his thick black hair while my legs were wrapped around his hips. Grey was using one hand to keep most of his weight off of me while the other grasped my thigh and was slowly moving towards my ass. Gripping it.

We were exploring dangerous places right now.

"Grey" I breathed heavily managing to break my lips from his for a moment. "Grey we shouldn't."

"I fucking know but I don't want to stop." He throatily replied kissing down my neck until he reached my cleavage. "I could do so many things to you T. I really could."

Biting my lip to prevent myself from moaning I dig my fingers into his scalp when his teeth bit into the swell of my breast, simultaneously with his hand going under my loose shorts. Seeking out my inner thigh.

"Ah! This is bad." I finally said exhaling what was similar to a moan. "This is so so so bad."

"Then why do you feel so good T?"

My brain was chanting 'stop stop stop' but my body was singing 'fuck fuck fuck'. I didn't know which one I wanted to listen to. Even if I knew which one was the right one. That meant I was choosing to ruin our friendship over what I knew in Grey's case would be a one night stand.

His hands swooped under my body and then I slowly felt him pull off my shorts along with my shirt.

"Grey" I whispered clenching my legs around him. "Should we be doing this? I mean I have a boyfriend and we've been friends forever...."

"I'm tired of just being your friend and I'm tired of you thinking that having a boyfriend won't mean I'm going to stop Taylor!" He growled. Pausing for a moment to meet my eyes.I knew how horny and pissed he was today.

My thoughts were fighting with each other in a deadly battle. 7 years of friendship and we were gonna throw it all away for what? For one night of pure pleasure. Was it worth it? And what the hell did he mean when he said he was tired of being just friends? Had he been wanting more this whole time?

Grey brought his hand to my cheek and tentatively cupped it before he moved it down my neck to the strap of my shirt. He softly pulled it down letting my bra be the only thing covering my chest.

After being left in only thin white lace panties and and white lace bra. Greyson then laid back on top of me covering me with the warmth of his body.

He rose his head and then slowly lifted a brow. "Can I touch you?"

It seemed stupid for him to ask as we just spent so much time getting my clothes off but I understood why he did it. I slowly nodded swallowing a little lump before I spoke. "I guess if you feel you must."

"I really do." He said. His eyes Turing a darker shade and his voice dropping an octave. "I really really do."

He kissed his way down my body pausing at my breasts to gently tug the bra away and give them both little attention. He unhooked my bra and then drew my right nipple into his mouth sucking and flicking with his tongue before he moved to the left one and gave equal attention.