13

Colton above ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

I worked out a whole dance for a song that came on and I can't stop dancing to it. It's a general song that lets my body move freely.

I decide that I did enough for today so I fall back on the bean bag and chug on my water bottle. I get my stuff together and head out.

••••••••••••

It stoped raining I'm guessing a while ago but it's still gloomy and cold. I never got a text or call from grey yet but I'm not up for arguing with him about where he's been. I'm not his girlfriend or his mother so why bother.

I head home to be met with a quiet empty home. I drop my bag on the couch and walk right into the bathroom to get a nice hot needed shower.

I didn't realize I was in the shower so long until I felt my finger tips as they felt like raisins. I hop out and rap my yellow fluffy towel around me. I walk into my bedroom and get a pair of black sweats on and a hoodie.

I throw my hair in a bun and grab my basket full of dirty clothes. I make a quick batch of pizza bites to bring with me down to the laundry mat. After they're done I head out the door and down stairs.

That's how the rest of my night went. I finished laundry and then went to bed.

••••••••••••••••

I wake up with a huge headache. I lay on my stomach and groan into my pillow. I didn't hear my dad come in at all last night so he must of not come home. I check my phone to see no text messages or missed calls.

I guess grey really is ignoring me. Maybe I'll see him in school or something and ask what the hell is his problem.

I stand out of bed but a little too quickly for my liking and rush to the bathroom. I puke up whatever I had yesterday which wasn't much at all. I already know today isn't going to be a good day.

After I flush the toilet, I turn on the sink and wash out my mouth and brush my teeth. I open the medicine cabinet and pop two Advil in my mouth.

I walk back into my room and throw on a pair of black plain leggings and my favorite hoodie. I just brush threw my curly hair making it wavy and throw my hood over my head.

I walk into the the living room slipping on my shoes and grabbing my bag. I'm not even gonna bother grabbing something to eat because I don't want to throw up again. I walk out the door and head to school.

••••••••••••••

I get to my locker and the whole time coming to school I didn't even bother to look for grey. I'm not in the mood and definitely not feeling it today. My head still feels like someone is hitting me with a slug hammer and
My stomach just wants to empty everything in my stomach when theirs not even anything left to empty.

I shove my bag into my locker because I simply do not want to carry it all day. I just grab all my USB's so I don't have to type notes and I'll just get the teachers to put the notes on them.

As I'm walking to class someone in front of me drops their books. I bend down and gather the textbooks around my feet and look up at the poor lad. "Here Colton." I say to our schools #1 nerd. Me and him talked a couple of times in the library.