48

Today's was a day of mourning.

All of us drove down to locus. A town about 4 hours from us.

It's where Lincoln's funeral is going to be held. Lincoln's closest Friends and little family lived.

I don't know if you remember Gary Chapmen from the bar where Greyson was fighting.

He's the President of their biker gang. Lincoln used to be one of them but left when his old lady cheated or something like that.

The whole ride down I stayed silent. I sat up front with Grey. I already knew I would get car sick in the back.

Everyone kept up the conversation and singing to the radio. I think they were just trying to keep their minds off of things. Mostly Macy and Anna for Colton and Alex. Jace and Skyler stayed home. They didn't know Lincoln so it would be awkward for them.

Grey puts his hand on my thigh, giving me a sweet smile. "You okay." He asks.

I lean back in the seat nodding my head. "Yeah." I say barely a whisper and then look out the window zoning out.

That night I kept crying and screaming. The cops finally came busting the door open thinking someone was getting murdered.

When they seen me, I pointed to Chase passed out in the hall. While they were arresting him Jace comes running down the stairs.

The cops almost tackle him until I scream for them to stop. He looked over to me and ran to me.

He started having a panic Attack and I wanted to help him but I just couldn't let go of Lincoln's lifeless body.

The ambulance came the same time Alex did. He ran in behind the paramedics who took Lincoln's body from my arms.

Alex took Jace to the car getting him calmed down and then took him to Macy's. Everyone left me alone as I just sat there covered in blood.

I looked down at my self and started to laugh I just had to wear white sweats today. As I was cracking myself up Greyson walks through the door.

"Taylor!?" He says looking me over for injury.

"I-it's not mine!" I spit out in a giggling mess. "Lincoln's dead Grey! Chase shit him. Literally and I ended up covered in blood." I can't find myself to just stop laughing.

"Ok Taylor you can laugh when we're home

"Ok Taylor you can laugh when we're home. But, right now you need to put this hood over your head and keep your head down." He says shaking me.

I calm down and Grey helps me up from the ground. I put the hood over my head and grab Grey's hand as we walk out.

You hear people gasp and talk among them selves. I look over the ambulance seeing them put Lincoln in the back.

Grey gets me in the car and drives home.