24

Taylors outfit above⬆️⬆️⬆️
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Friday....

The week has been shit.

Chase had his controlling moments and tonight were all going out to eat. It took a while for me to agree but I did in the end. My dad has been acting weird as usual.

Greyson well, we're not talking and he hasn't stopped lashing out towards me. It hurts.

It hurts so god damn much but there's nothing I can do. But I could do something and I choose not to. I've decided that it's best not to get involved with Grey anymore. My stuff is still at his house but I don't want to ask for it. I don't want to pick it up and feel as if I'm moving out.

I couldn't bring my self to do so.

I don't want whatever we still have even if it's not much to end.

•••••••••••••••••

I made the decision to skip school today. One day couldn't hurt my perfect attendance and I know the principle. I called in sick and they put an excused absence on my record.

I'm gonna go to the doctors to get the ultrasound. It will make me feel better knowing if I actually need surgery or not.

I walk up to the clinic and check in. I sit next to a pregnant 15 year old and an old woman with a neck brace on. I get my phone out and text chase.

'Hey'

'Where are you!?'

'I decided to stay home today. Not feeling well🙃.'

'Don't you think you should've asked before you decide out of no where that your not feeling well!'

I sigh and just in time my names called. I text a quick 'bye' and switch my phone off. I'm gonna have to have a sit down talk with him about this whole 'you didn't ask permission' ordeal.

I'm not one to be told what to do and especially not from him he's my boyfriend and that's it.

I follow the nurse into a room and asks me the usual questions and she tells me to hop up on the scale. When she weighs me she tells me that I'm 122.

She takes me into room 3 and I sit on the hard bed waiting for the doctor to come in.

About 10 mins later she comes in with I'm guessing a ultrasound machine and my medical folder.

"How have we've been miss. Taylor." She says and lays me down.

"Good you know how it is doc." She smiles and does the regular check up.

After she's done i lift up my shirt and she squirts the cold jelly on my chest. "So how's Grey doing." She asks as she puts the stick on my chest moving it around.

"He's good I suppose." I say and look at the screen. She makes a hum noise and removes the stick. She wipes off the jelly and I put my shirt back on.

"Okay Taylor do you see that line." She points at the screen that's completely black with one ridged white line down the middle. I nod.

"So that's the tear and it's pretty big so we have two options."

"Which are?"

"Well you could get surgery or I can subscribe you medication that may help." I sit up and she turns over to me.

"Which do you think is best." I ask and she sighs.

"It's a pretty big tear and in all honesty the medication will probably do shit and surgery would be highly needed."

"I'll take my chances and go on the medication."

"If that's what you want. I'll go over the side affects with you and send you on your way." She gets up and goes over to a glass cabinet full of orange bottles. She takes one out and has a label already printed out to stick on it.

She hands it to me and I inspect at the half white half blue pills. "Okay so puking blood will still happen but this should reduce it and drink lots of water especially when taking it. Take one a day preferably at night and it should also help with the insomnia bc I know you haven't been using the medication I gave to what 3 years ago. The usual will occur headaches, stomach pain like cramps and do not take any other medication with this. No Advil etc." she explains.

I hop off the bed and put the bottle in my bag. "Call me or come in at anytime when you feel as if something's not right ok!" I nod and give her a reassuring smile.

"I have you on speed dial." I say and she follows me out into the waiting room. "Thank you Christina." She gives me a small hug and I head home.

Okay guys I know this was a short chapter but I'm trying to multitask with writing this book and my other one 'the mafias son and the gang leaders daughter

Okay guys I know this was a short chapter but I'm trying to multitask with writing this book and my other one 'the mafias son and the gang leaders daughter.' I hope you enjoy this chapter please vote!