28

Greyson's tattoo above⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Why must you always stare and touch me while I'm asleep

"Why must you always stare and touch me while I'm asleep." Grey awakes turning his head facing me.

"I love your tree." I say as I continue to trace is tattoo.

I remember the night he got this. It was his 16th birthday and we ended up fleeing the party and into the city. We were drunk of course. There's never a party without Booze especially when it's for Greyson Adams.

So we're walking down this alley and in big neon letters is 'Reds Tattoo Parlor.' And can you believe it. Getting a tattoo was my idea. Grey was hesitant at first but when we went inside this girl named Reds she convinced him.

We decided that we would draw each other's tattoo and get it done so. I tree a tree and he drew a Pisces sign. Grey's not much of a drawer and he was big in zodiac signs at the time.

Grey wanted the tattoo on his back and I wanted mine behind my ear so that's where we got them.

"What time is it?" Greys muffled voice says. I turn over and look at my phone as it reads.

8:45 a.m

"I'm going to get a shower." I nod my head and wait till he closes the bathroom door to get out of bed. Once it's closed I walk into the closet with the sheet wrapped around me.

I pick out a pair of mesh shorts and a red coke a cola shirt. Once I'm finished I head down stairs and into the kitchen. I make 2 cups of tea and get the eggs out.

Half an hour later...

I set a plate of food on the island in front of Greyson as he comes down fresh out of the shower.

Once I make my plate, I bring it over and sit next to Grey. "Do you want to talk about it." Grey says. I play with my food and say. "What's there to talk about." I hear him sigh.

"There's plenty to talk about like why you came to my house in the middle of the night like you were or how we confessed on how we loved each other or maybe the part where I take your virginity. How does that happen all in one night Taylor!"

I slam my fork down and get my plate. I lean over to the sink. "I don't know." Is all I say as I clean off my plate and put it on the drying rack.