37

its been a week, since the championships.

after we left the bar, Grey threw me in his car and drove off. we didn't go back to the hospital. we went to Grey's house and when we entered you can tell no ones been living there for a while. of course the house was kept clean and maintained.

Grey carried me to his room and threw me on his be. if you cant already figure:

we made love all night.

and it wasn't just a casual fuck all night long. it was passionate. i cant explain it but you know when your making love or just fucking.

but like i said its been a week. during this eventful week. we went to the hospital to check out. of course they had to take blood and do some tests before i left. to make sure i was ok and i am. i just have to keep taking the medication to help everything to heal so im 100%.

they also sent me home with more than i need encase i get sick,  like i held cold and all of that.

its Friday morning right now. i got up early this morning. i mean the medication makes me pass out around 8-830 and i end up waking up around 7. i already made breakfast for me and grey. we got a shower after we ate then we came down stairs and started watching Netflix in the living room. we never went anywhere during this week, just stayed in the house and did what every there was to do.

i laugh out loud when Micheal tells a joke thats honestly cheesy but still funny. (im watching 'the office' by the way). when i calm down a bit i look over to grey whos not laughing.

you see thanksgiving is on Monday. were going to Braydens house today. (Greysons grandfather). that means Greysons parents are coming home today so we can all fly together to Alaska where Brayden lives.

me personally, im really fucking excited. last night i already had me and Grey's bag packed because i knew he wouldn't pack a single thing. Grey's in a bad mood because he doesn't want to see his parents. i dont blame him but what can i do.

i crawl over to Greyson and sit on his lap facing him. "Grey" i put both of my hands on his face so hes looking at me.

"what" he says in a sigh with tired eyes.

"i love you." i say with a pitiful smile.

"i love you too." he says and places both hands on my hips, pulling me closer.

i kiss him slowly and he starts to kiss me deeper. the passion im trying to create is just turning into an Adrenalin rush. i can instantly feel myself grow impatient.

i need him.

he lays me on the couch so hes on top and keeps kissing me roughly. i feel his hands roaming my body and i gasp as he grabs my tit. i moan as his lips travel down my neck.

 i moan as his lips travel down my neck

"Greyson..." i moan out.

i hear him growl against my collar bone. i run my hands threw his thick hair and tug as he reaches my sweet spot. my back immediately arches.

"please Grey..." i moan again and thats then i feel my shirt being ripped from my body.

"WERE HOME!" i immediately fall on to the floor and grab my shirt to cover my chest.

Karen and Damon are home.

i look at grey wide but he looks unfazed as he rolls his eyes and let out a big sigh falling on the couch.

"looks like we interrupted something." Karen says as she looks at me than Greyson.

grey groans and puts the pillow over his face.

"no of course not Mrs. Adams." i say nervously and scramble up from the floor.

"sweety you've known me and lived in my home long enough. i think were on a first name basis by now." she says and i nod my head.

"now i suggest you two go upstairs and get ready, were leaving in an hour." Karen says and goes up stairs following Damon.

"Grey-." i stop when grey gets up and goes up stairs.

i sigh rolling my eyes and of course i follow him upstairs.

..............................

we just got on to the Adams private plan. Grey hasn't talked much since we left the house. he made sure that we didn't ride in the same car as his parents. we almost ended up fucking in the car but we got to the plan by the time grey already had his hand down my pants.

i honestly dont know whats up with him today i just know every time he trys ill give in right away. on the plane i was sitting across from Grey until he went to the back of the plane. where the private bar is.

typical.

i look up from my computer when Damon sits in front of me. i look over to see Karen on her computer and her phone, im guessing working.

"how have you've been Ms. Clair."  Damon says.

i close my computer and and move it to the side. "how dont you know how I've been. have you looked at your bank statements lately." i say with a smile and he smirks.

" yes I suppose I have. i guess i should've asked you how my sons been doing." i clear my throat.

"uh-um well hes bee good. i mean obviously not now but thats not hard to tell why." i look around nervously trying no to make eye contact.

"i see." he says. "what are you working on?" he asks and i make eye contact again.

"oh a power point on a business we come up with. stuff like that." i say and open up my computer.

"let me see." he moves over and sits next to me and takes my computer out of my hand.

"i didn't know you took business classes." he looks over to me as hes going through my power point.

"oh i didn't but i had to if i want to graduate. i got kicked out of my typing class because i was gone to long." i say and he nods his head in understanding.

thats how the whole flight goes with Damon helping me with my power point. Karen eventually came over and helped out to. i didn't see grey the whole flight because he was in the back the whole time getting wasted. he knows i would've came back their with him but im scared to go one planes.

there was no way in hell i was moving from this seat.