21

Jackson above⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

The sun came up just a little bit ago and here I sit at the edge of Chases queen sized bed. I didn't get one once of sleep. I've been up all night. I was in the arms of a stranger which got my mind thinking over a million things at once.

"Hey you just get up?" I hear chase say as he sits up stretching. I look over to him and smile. "Yeah hope i didn't wake you."

Liar!

"No I wake up at this time every morning on a school day." He says and puts a hand on my shoulder joining me on the side of the bed.

"How did you sleep because I can tell you one thing. I've had the best sleep then I've had in a long time." He yawns out and gets up from the bed heading into his bathroom.

"Same." I say

LIAR!

I walk over to my bag and get dressed while he's in the bathroom. When he comes out I head in and lock the door. I sigh as I look in the mirror.

My hairs in a rats nest and I have purple bags under my eyes. I turn on the water cold, and slash my face. I then brush my hair and teeth. I throw my hair into a side braid and put a small amount of concealer under my eyes.

I don't usual wear make up to cover up my imperfections but I can't have Greyson seeing me. He will have this small party up in his head because he won. He would tell me a million time 'told ya so!'

When i walk back into the bedroom I don't see Chase so I'm guessing he's down stairs. I walk down and Into the kitchen to see Mr. Smith and chase talking and eating among themselves.

I slowly walk in and stand by Chase. "Ready?" I ask and he stands up patting himself down.

"You want any breakfast or something before we leave?" He asks pointing to the table with a plate of bacon and eggs on a plate.

I shake my head "no I'm good."

He slowly nods unsure of my response. "Ok yeah let's go." He says and walks past me. I give Mr. Smith a small wave and he just frowns.

I turn my heel and walk out the door hopping into the car with chase.

•••••••••••••

The ride there is a comfortable silence. We finally get to the school and we both get out of the car. When chase comes around he grabs my hand. We exchange a smile and we head into the the school door.

Me and chase go our separate ways when he's taken away by the football team and I head to my locker.

I grab my laptop and stuff it in my bag. I don't feel like coming to my locker at the end of the day so I mine as well grab everything.

I head to class and sit in my regular seat. As I stare out the window waiting for class to start my mind starts to wonder.

I like this.

I like being normal for once. Okay maybe not being normal but I like the concept of being normal. I like the image that people see. They see a girl with the perfect boyfriend and a dad who's cleaning up their act. I know all of that's not true but I like the feeling of what people see.

I want them to say 'huh good lucks finally coming around her.'

But that's not true. I'm falling a part. I'm a bomb just waiting to explode. I'm literally killing myself because I refuse to get surgery. I feel like I'm sleeping with a stranger in my boyfriends arms. The nightmares that went away are coming back and making me crazy. I can't handle that all my demons are resurfacing or are getting worse to fast.