41

i woke up to the smell of bacon.

i sit up straight and throw my feet over the bed.

i check my phone and see its 11 in the morning.

wait! what?!

11 in the morning. i never slept this late.

im fully awake and jump out of bed then rush to the kitchen.

i see greyson in the kitchen cooking in just his boxers.

i clear my throat. "i was wandering when you were gonna get up." he says and sets 2 plates of food on the counter.

"grey its o'clock and you didn't think to wake me?!" he just stares at me for at least a whole 2 minutes.

"you had a rough night. its not that big of a deal." he shrugs his shoulders and walk over to the table with the food.

i follow him over to the table. "i dont know if you forgotten but we have a banquette tonight that me must attend."  i sit down next to him.

"um you me the banquette i have to attend. you dont not have to, your going because you worship my mother and will do anything she says." he  gives me the look that says, 'you know im right.'

i grab my plate and just dig in.

.....................

after eating we both get showers and after that we mostly just sit around the hotel. we managed to get Netflix on the TV and started watching movies.

we dont have to start getting ready till 8 because the banquette doesn't start till 9. greyson has to be their exactly at 9. hes the first one to exit his limo with Brooke on his arm and be the first at the banquette. 

he the 2nd richest guy there, so obviously reporters will be there taking pictures as everyone walks down the red carpet and into the building.

greyson said theres gonna be a lot of business people attending, even small businesses.

see i have to one of the lasts people there because im not anyone important. i get my own limo but i wont be on anyone's arm.

sadly.....

its ok though, im an independent female. i can do things by myself.

as grey says it. im a big girl.

i look at the wall and see that it just turned 8.

"hey you wanna start getting ready." i stand up and stretch.

he sighs, "i guess." we both go our separate ways into to our separate rooms.

i pull out my dress and lay it on my bed. then i go over to the vanity and start my make up and hair.

after a full long fucking hour. i finally got my dress on.

i walk over to mirror and check myself out. huh not bad.

i turn around as i hear the door open.

"whoa!" grey says as he too, checks me out.

"what do ya think?" i ask and he just nods his head and walks over to me. he circles his arms around my wastes and leans in.

"beautiful.." he whispers making me bright red.

i can tell he wants to kiss me but he pauses as his phone rings.

he answers it and walks over to the window.

about 10 mins he comes back over. "ok." and he hangs up.