27

WARNING MATURE CONTENT AHEAD!!

Greyson's POV

"Greyson! Wake up! Please!"! my back is slapped hard and I jolt out of bed landing on the floor.

I sit up running my eyes and look up. My eyes go wide and freeze on the spot.

There she is. She came back to me.

Beaten

Bloody

Half naked and

Broken.

I sit up and embrace her in my arms holding her. "Taylor what happened!? What's wrong!?" I whisper as she sobs into my chest.

"I-I thought I could do it Grey but I couldn't I just couldn't. He-" I cut her off.

"What did he do!" I growl holding her face in my hands checking out every injury.

"He- Beckett t-tried to r-RAPE! Me grey a-and I called ch-chase for help and he j-just threw me back into his arms." I watch her try to whip away her tears. I pull her into my chest.

I don't know what to say. I didn't know what to do. All I saw was red and my body shook with anger.

After an hour of laying there Taylor calmed a bit. I pick her up bridal style and walk into the bathroom. "Let's get you cleaned up." I whisper in her ear.

I sit her down on the counter and when I pull away. "NO! Please don't leave me! Please." I turn over quickly and pull her into my chest as she starts to sob violently again.

"Sh no I'm not going to leave you I promise I would never. Sh I'm just gonna run a bath. Ok?" I ask her and I feel her grip loosen me she nods.

I go over to the bath and run the hot water until it's completely filled. I walk back over to Taylor. "Jesus Christ Taylor." She's shaking like a leaf.

I slowly pick her off the counter and place her on her feet till she's steady enough to stand. I lift her shirt over her head and my I start to boil in anger as I see the hickeys covering her chest.

I drop to my knees and slowly remove her underwear until she steps out of them. I pick her back up and carefully put her into the bath. As I'm about to walk away she grips my shirt.

"Please stay" she looks up at me and I nod my head. I remove my shirt and boxers then slid into the opposite's side. I never break eye contact with her.

She slowly moves over to me until she's practically sitting on my lap. I grab a wet rag and some soap and start to clean her off.

As I'm cleaning her wound on her forehead I feel her soft hands hold my face. I stop what I'm doing and look down at her. I watch her as she slowly brings her lips to mine and kisses my ever so lightly and whispers "thank you."

I swallow a lump in my throat and nod slowly. After a while we got out of the bath. I put her into one of my shirts and a new pair of underwear.