39

"TAYLOR!" i hear my name being yelled.

i slowly stir awake as i just realized i must of fallen asleep.

i groan and get up then walk to the door as its being pounded on. i already knows its Grey. he probably think im dead or something.

i open the door. "what?!" i say annoyed.

he doesn't answer me and walks right into my room.

"why didn't you answer me the first fucking time!" he yells as he continues to look around.

"i fell asleep damn. dont you have some red head to bang?" i say and walk over to the bed to sit down.

he stops and faces me. "this is why you should be with me in my room. you locked your door and were in the middle of the woods. whos gonna possible get you." i roll my eyes.

"i locked my door to keep you out Grey. i want alone time Jesus. this is a vacation for me Grey and im not saying that we cant hangout or whatever. but if you can just go and do your own thing so then could i." i pick up the phone and look at the time.

3:15pm

huh thats not bad i still have time to adventure a bit before dinner.

i walk over to my closet and pick out an outfit that will keep me warm but not make me sweat.

"what are you doing?!" grey asks from my bed.

"im going on a little hike before dinner. you wanna come?" i ask and turn over to him.

"fine but were not going far. it gets dark at 5 dont forget." he says as if i begged him to go.

"ok" is all i say and go into the bathroom and get dressed. i put my hair in a pony tail and splash some cold water on my face.

when i walk out. grey is not there.

thank god.

i walk over to my vanity and grab my hate then my phone. i go out into the living room and see Karen in the kitchen cooking?

i walk over to her. "what you making?" she stops stirring the pot and looks over to me.

"its a surprise." she says and put a pan of biscuits in the oven.

"well it smells delicious." i and take a big whiff of the many smells.

"well i hope i haven't made a meal in forever." she sighs

"really?" i ask of course because i didn't even know she cooked.

"i work for a living darling." i just nod my head and look around again.

"if your gonna go out for a hike, go now before it gets dark. i saw him go outside." she says and points to the door.

"ok, bye Karen." i shout as i open the door.

"be safe!" she shouts back i was i walk out.

i honestly dont know how Greyson was a mistake. Karen seems as if she was born to be a mom.

The Bad boys sidekickजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें