1

Taylor up above⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️
-----------------------------------------------

Taylor up above⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️-----------------------------------------------

7:15

Friday morning.

That's when i wake up every morning. At 7:15. Another night of tossing and turning. My body is screaming to just stay in bed but my mind is still wondering.

It's nothing new. Another day like every other day of living. Least to say I can't wait to finish high school and to leave this place and never come back.

I guess I should get up before dad does. Wouldn't want to be dragged by my hair like last night.

long story short my dads is an abusive alcoholic.

I walk into my bathroom praying that these old wooden floors won't creek.

I live in a two bedroom one bathroom apartment. The building looks like motel but I guess it's home.

After doing my morning routine you know the usual stuff. Brush my teeth comb my waist length dirty blonde hair then straighten it. I apply a small coat of mascara to my lifeless grey eyes and then add some chap stick on my dry lips.

Don't get me wrong I'm not insecure about anything but I just could care less about my features.

I have my moms blonde hair and grey eyes but I get my tan skin and long legs from the thing I call dad.

My mom died and after that my dad started drinking his life away.

I know cliche right?

He's a good for nothing business man who just sits on his ass all day then goes to the bar. Then unfortunately comes home shit faced and I get the usual 'I wish You were never born' 'your useless' 'your an ungrateful piece of shit.'

You get used to those things and just learn to zone him out. the beatings well I don't bruise easily but I still get them and there's just something about when I get my hair pulled it doesn't hurt. I honestly don't know why.

Like I said I'm used to it.

I never was a daddy's girl but I didn't hate him then. Now I just resent him. I pretend he doesn't exist and honestly I could give two shits about anyone in this town.

When I was younger I cried at first and screamed and begged. I even tried to run away but I always came back because I got scared. I don't live in the brightest part of town so there was the possibility of being raped by some drunk.

Now theres just no point. I'm 18 years old and just want to leave. I'm determined to have a good thing going after high school. Start over new life and all. When my mom died every penny shes ever had went into an account. So when I graduate I'm using that money to move far away and go to college.

at least thats what her lawyer told me.

Sadly my dad is the only family I have left. Both of my parents were an only child and so we're my grandparents. They died and I never met them. my mom died when I was 10 from having a miscarriage.

My mom wanted another baby so she got pregnant again. When my mom had me the doctor said that she may never have another child again. When she got pregnant it was a slim chance the baby would survive. But she didn't listen so when her water broke it wasn't just water. 12 hours in the hospital neither of them came out alive.

Now don't think I'm like all the other teenage girls that are in the same situation as me. I don't miss my mom and I don't want anything to do with my dad. And yes I do mean that.

I check the time to see I have 20 mins and school starts at 8. I pull on a pair of black ripped jeans and throw a light grey cut off that has mickymouse on the front.

I walk out to the kitchen while slipping on my beat up white converse. I grab a granola bar and a bottle of Mountain Dew. I grab my laptop and stuff it into my messenger bag then throw my keys around my neck.

I open my dented metal door and slam it shut.

That's how I wake up my dad every morning so I can piss him off and not get beaten.

If your wondering why I don't do anything about my dad its because nobody cares and they used to show pity but over time they stopped because they knew I didn't give a fuck.

I mentally go over everything thing I need to do today and grocery shopping is the main thing. But I'll do that after work. I have a report to do and study for a test but eh. I already read head on everything in my textbooks so I'm good on all of that.

I'm not a nerd but I push my self when it comes to school because I don't want to waste the money that's gonna get allow me to start a new life and not on college debt. So that's why a scholarship is needed.

So far I have a 3.8. The only reason I don't have a 4.0 is because I'm bad at science. Like honestly I hate science. I would rather Spanish then science and after four years of taking Spanish I don't know a thing.

I slow down as I come up to Westville high. A very needed sigh pasts my lips as I enter the doors. As I walk down the hall I can feel the stares here and there but all they do is remind me that I'm still alive.

I don't have friends. I used to have a lot but when your mom dies and every one knows that Westvilles drunk is your dad. Your gonna loose your friends or whatever they were.

I don't mind it though I like being alone you know doing my own thing.

I get to my locker and put my books in there because everything is on my computer. I protect this thing and my phone of course with my life. I don't have the money for another one but even if my dad did happen to smash it I have many flash drives.

I don't write notes I type because I wasn't a very good typewriter so that's why I type everything and i gotten really good. I don't use just two fingers anymore. My hands have a mind of their own when it comes to typing.

I shut my locker and- "ah" I flinch right up against my locker and stand flat against it as I slowly recover form my mini heart attack.

Warm hands circle around my waist and hot minty breath fan my neck. "Missed me?"

The husky voice that makes every girl in this town panties drop and the voice who scares the living shit out of most.

The voice of the only person who I care about and just so happens to be my best friend.

"Hello Greyson."

Please vote

Please vote