8

Taylor dancing to her favorite song above⬆️⬆️⬆️ must watch before reading!⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

I get up at 7:30 way to early for grey as it seems he had a long night to where I had the best sleep. I'm an early bird so it's usual for me to get up this early.

Today is Saturday and I go to the studio every Saturday to dance. I did a lot of ballet when I was younger it was the only thing to keep me fit so that's what I like to do.

I already got a quick shower and dressed in a pair of black leggings and a hoodie/shirt that says 'me? Sarcastic never.' I throw my hair in a messy bun and I packed my ballet shoes in my bag.

I go down stairs and slip on my converse. I grab apple from the kitchen and head out.

••••••••••••

"Your backs not straight." A voice says unexpectedly making me fall on my ass. "Ahh." I rub my bum.

I know it's Greyson because he's the only one who knows about this place. "Arghh what are you doing here Grey!?" I look through the mirror to see him with a smirk and...

A BLACK EYE!

My eyes get wide and I immediately get up and run to him. "Oh my god what happened?! Are you okay are you hurt!?" I check his face for anymore damages.

"Taylor calm down I'm fine okay." He puts his hands on my shoulders making me look up at him. He's smirking! "Grey..." i trail off.

He got into a fight with someone I know it. But as much as I love violence he could've got hurt. I can't lose him and that makes me worry when he does stupid shit like this. I take a step back and cross my arms glaring at him.

He's getting the silent treatment for this. I hate when he makes me worry and when he does shit like this I have to play nurse. It only seems that grey has a black eye so i feel bad for the other guy. As much as I want to know what happened that will have to wait.

I walk over to my bag and change shoes. I throw it over my shoulder and walk passed him bumping his shoulder. "Taylor" I open the door and feel the Florida heat. Huh it's been really hot out lately. I should make a trip the beach sometime soon. "Oh come on Taylor I'm sorry." I still ignore him and start walking past his car.

I can't be close to him while giving the silent treatment. I'll crack its just how it is. So I guess I'm walking. "Taylor!" His jerks my elbow making me fall into his chest. "Get off Greyson." I growl and try to shrug him off but his grip just gets tighter. "When you stop being a child then maybe I will." Are you fucking kidding me. I spin around facing him while he has a smug look on his face that I could just slap right off.

"Me! The child! Really grey your the one picking careless little fights." I snap and he just laughs. He's laughing at me☹️. "This is great really. You think I'm gonna just avoid a fight when I'm given the challenge. Seriously Taylor you know this is how I am and plus I'm not even the one who started it." I frown and he's not smirking anymore. Now he's just pissed.

"Then who was it!?" He finally lets go of my arm and puts his hands in his pocket. "Alex..." he muttered avoiding eye contact with me also making my frown deepen. Alex Hudson is one of the many delinquents in town. He's my age and he dropped out of school at 16. Alex is like me with parents that abuse him and neglect him.

He's about 5'7 smaller then me with brown eyes that look like thick mud and has green shaggy hair. He used to have sandy blonde hair lighter than mine. He was really a cute boy and he was really smart. He could of done something with his life. He could of gotten out of this town and use that head of his. But unfortunately he discovered weed and a month later he dropped out. It's really a shame.

He try's to make something of himself by trying to be this bad boy but he's really a scared little boy just afraid to be forgotten. No one pays him attention so he does stuff like pick fights with guys bigger then him and destroys other people things. It's honestly a little depressing.

Me and him had a couple conversations before at the park. He would run away from his parents as I would be running away from my dad. He's an nice kid, charming even but he's just one of those fuck ups.

I sigh and let my arms fall to my side. "Okay and what did he do this time." Greyson is known as the town bad boy. People really look down on him (more like afraid of him) because he's supposed to be this role model since he's rich and all. He's the real fuck up but he's my fuck up. The thing is Grey's not a little boy on the inside who's wants attention.

He's tired of the attention. He never wanted it but he walks into a place and everyone either sees a hot guy or a Disappointment. When I stand next to grey I'm invisible which I don't mind. I don't like the attention either.

"He was talking shit!" He rubs his face sighing. "Saying?" I walk up to him and put my hands on his taking them away from his face. "He was talking about you. About how you shouldn't be with a guy like me and that you should be with a guy like him because you guys are the same. He said Im only around you to get into your pants!" I put his arms around my waist pulling me closer and placing his forehead mine.

"And you said?" I look up to see his eye closed. "I said that I would never let you be with a guy like him and said if I wanted to fuck you I would of done it already." I gasp and smack his arm making him chuckle. He looks up at me and I see the amusement in his eyes.

"Then you hit him." I add. "Yeah punched him out cold until his pal punched me so I had to knock him out too." He says like it was nothing's "Grey! Your lucky the cops didn't show up. You know they take the chance to arrest you when given it!" I glare at him.

"Oh stop your worrying. If they arrested me I have the money to bail me out and your the one getting the phone call not my parents." He explains walking towards the car. "I can't help but worry about you and you know that." I follow him and get in to the passenger side throwing my  bag in the back. "And that's why I love you." He starts the car and  drives out of the parking lot.

For some reason when he said that it made something in me flutter. It's not the first time he's said it. We say it to each other all the time.

I shake off the feeling and look out the window.