44

Greyson's POV.

Knock.

Knock.

I look towards the door through the shower glass.

"Greyson?" I hear Olivia say knocking.

"Yea!" I yell so she could hear me.

"Someone's on the phone for you." I sigh and turn the shower off wrapping a towel around my waist.

I open the door, letting her walk in with my phone in her hand.

"Who is it?" I asks applying deodorant.

"The hospital? I tried to-" I cut her off and grab my phone out of her hands.

"Hello!?" I ask already knowing who this is about.

"Hello Mr. Adams..." the same Dr from last time when Taylor had her surgery says.

"What is it." I sigh.

"Your wife is in the ICU right now. She just got out of surgery." I take a deep breath and walk into my room.

"What happened?" I try to play it strong. But deep down I know it's not good.

He sighs before answering. "She's in a come Greyson. We don't know when she'll wake up." That's when the phone it's the floor.

I rush in my closet and quickly get dressed.

"Greyson what's wrong what happened? Why did the hospital call?" God I don't have fucking time for her right now.

"Olivia you need to leave!" I grab my phone from the floor and shove it in my pocket.

"Grey just calm down!" She pushes me on the bed sitting in front of me.

Does his bitch really think she can calm me down. "Look at me!"

I don't have fucking time for this shit!

My fucking world is crashing down and all I want to do is see her.

This is all my fault.

She came here pleading for me. I should've known something was wrong. I just let her walk by her self.

When I stand up everything gets dizzy and I try to rush out the door but my vision blurs and the last thing I hear is Olivia scream.

Alex's POV

Alex's POV.

Macy called me right away telling me that she was rushing Taylor to the hospital.

she told me that she answered the door and Taylor just passed out. she said that she got her brother to carry Taylor in the house and thats when she noticed the back of Taylor's head bleeding like crazy. so she called 911.

when we got the news all of rushed to the hospital.

i go to the front desk to ask what room she was in but Macy came over to me. "shes still in surgery."

Colton puts his hand on my shoulder and we go sit down in the waiting room.

its been at least 3 hours since i got here and shes still in surgery.

"hey Alex were gonna to the cafeteria to get something to eat. you want anything?" Colton asks as him and Macy stand up from their seats. i just shake my head no and they leave.

as im sitting there i watch a girl walking in towards the waiting room, holding Jackson?

she sits 2 seats down from me with Jackson sleeping in her lap. this woman is beautiful. really! i think i actually fallen in love at first sight.

i make my move. "i dont think we met before." i say putting my hand out. she looks at me suspiciously.

"im sorry. do i know you?" she asks. i point towards Jackson. "Jackson, hes Macy's little boy. Colton is practically my brother." i tell her with a sleek smile.

she "ohs.." and then shakes my hand. "no i guess we did not meet." she laughs.

"im Alex Hudson." i introduce my self.

"Anna, Macy's sister." im shocked when she says sister but i just nod.

Macy and Colton finally gets back with coffees. me and Anna both stand up walking towards them. "thank you Anna for bringing him. Macy's says to Anna.

i take Colton by the back of his collar, a bit away from the girls.

"whoa bro?!"

"why didn't you tell me Macy had a hot sister?!" i push him a bit but nothing serious.

"who Anna? thats Macy's twin and i only met her this morning. she walked in on me and Macy."

i sigh and we both look back at the girls talking among themselves till a Dr comes walking over. we walk back over to them.

"are all of you with Mrs. Adams?" the Dr asks and we all nod.

"is she out of surgery yet?!" i ask impatiently.

"She is, the surgery went well." We all look at each other smiling. "But." Then our worried faces snap back to him. "I'm afraid your friend is in a coma and we won't know when she'll be back. Blows to the head like that really knocks a person out. She was dehydrated and by the looks of it hasn't got sleep in a while to begin with.You can all visit her when Mr. Adams gets here." and then he leaves.

"She's in a coma " Colton says to himself. But we all hear him.

"C'mon man just be happy shes not dead." i say sitting back down.

"Olivia?" Macy says looking over to a crying girl who just sat down. we all look at her and Macy walks over to her.

"Olivia are you ok?" Macy sits down next to her mad rubs her back.

"No-no Grey-Greyson is in the ho-hospital!" She cries even harder.

Macy looks back at us and just at that moment Lincoln walks in.

——————

We all wait outside Adams room as Lincoln talks with his parents.

Turns out he passed out after the call from the hospital saying Taylor was in a coma and may never wake up. They said he only needed fluids and would be up in an hour or two.

It's not obvious that Taylor is in a fucking coma because of him. We all knew it and everyone just wanted to give her space but that's what you don't want to do to someone when their that depressed.

I would know I went through depression since the day I was born.

When I was little, I was next door neighbors with Taylor. She had the perfect family until that one night. Through my bedroom window I watched as her life fell apart one year after the other. Not soon after she moved.

I was always a troubled kid from the start because unlike Taylor's dad my parents were always drug addicts and never loved me.

I'm snapped back into reality when Lincoln says my name.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"Why don't you go home with Colton and Macy. Get some rest." I shake my head no.

"I can't what if she wakes up. I-I have to be here." Anna comes over to me grabbing my hand.

"C'mon" she says sweetly and start dragging me away.

I turn back to Lincoln. "But-" he cuts me off. "I promise I'll call if anything changes." I swallow the lump in my throat and get into the car.

Something tells me deep down that she may never wake up.