33

Macy's POV

Macy's POV.

"SOMEONE HELP HER!" Greyson screams as he rushes Taylor into the emergency room. Everyone stares at us but nurses and dr come over to us.

"Sir please let her go so we can help her." On nurse yells as she try's to take Taylor from his arms.

I go over to them and put a hand on his shoulder. "Let go Grey they need to help her and that can't fucking do that with you holding her." He looks back at me with a scowl but then looks down a Taylor then at the gurney.

He gently sits her down and the doctors rush her to a room. I get gray to sit down and after about 5 mins a nurse comes out with a clip bored.

I hit grey to get his head out of his hands and when he looks up I notice that he's crying. But he quickly masks it and stands up when he nurse is in front of us.

"Well!?" Grey spits in her face but I just hit him again. "Grey shut the fuck up and let her talk." The nurse clears her threat and sits next to me.

"The doctors have taken her for an MRI but we need to know what's primarily wrong with her. All we can see is a nose bleed." She says and I look up at grey.

"She has thing called Mallory Weiss syndrome. She was supposed to get surgery but instead she took the medication." Grey sits back down and puts his head in his hands once again.

I look back at the nurse that has wide eyes. When she looks at me she gives me a warm smile and then slowly gets up. "Thank you I have to go tell the dr but I'll be back um is there any legal guardian that I can call.

"I'm her legal guardian." Grey mumbles and the nurse just nods. "Ok and her name so we can look up her file?"

"Taylor Clair." I say and writes it down then walks away but once she turns the corner I hear her running.

I put my hand and greys back and rub gently. It's gonna be a long night.

****************************************
Taylors POV.

I slowly wake up and when I peak open my eyes I quickly squint from the bright light from above.

Am

Am I

Am I dead?

"She's awake!" I hear a loud mumble scream and I blink more then look ahead of me. I see a nurse open the door to Greyson.