40

the whole week went great.

it really did.

i went into town for the rest of the week, because thats the only place really left to go. the day after thanksgiving, i asked Brayden if there were anymore hidden places i could go.

he said no and the only place i haven't been is town. so i asked Karen if we could go into town and have kinda of a girls day.

and thats exactly what we did for the whole day. we adventured ate at some cool places, looked at some cute stores, and ended our day by going to the spa.

let me tell you that going to the spa is one of the best things you could do. i got the whole nine yards. facials, Mani Pedis, massages. i was in heaven.

Karen and Damon went on their business trip. me and Grey were supposed to be on a plane to New York that night but we decided to stay until Thursday and go Thursday night. and thats exactly what we did.

we got to 'hotel central park' Karen said i would love it and when i walked into the room i did. we got the 'the Green House Suite' with a central park view. the best part of the room is that we have our own private terrace.

me and grey have our own bed rooms but have to share a bed room which im totally fine with.

greyson was fine on the plane. he stayed up front with me and we did every =thing we could to contain our boredom. no we did not fuck and he didn't even try.

i think hes back to normal since he doesn't have to see his parents for lord knows how long.

to get one thing straight me and Grey are not dating. yes we fucked like 5 time maybe more, doesn't mean were together or anything. were best friends with minimum benefits.

he can go anywhere and fuck anybody for all i care. he just has to understand that i could do the same.

no that im gonna because i honestly have no interest. maybe if hes hotter than Grey than maybe.

i just finished putting everything away and walk out into the living space to look around. i open the fridge to see it fully stocked.

of course.

"im going out if you need me just call, ok?" grey says looking handsome as every.

"um yeah, im going out too. just to explore a bit, you know." i say and grab my phone and stuff the key card plus some cash.

"by yourself?!" he asks in kinda of a range.

"um yeah i think i can handle walking around by myself." i say in more of a question matter.

"what if you get lost?!"

"then ill use my phone or ask someone?"

i walk over to him, well more like the door because hes standing right next to it.

"here." he takes out a wad of cash and hands me it.

"grey i have money i dont need-" he cuts me off.

"for a taxi, encase you need it." i just take the money and thank him.

we both walk down and when we get out side, we walk the opposite direction of eachother. i already know where im going because i goggled places to go. i decided to go the the empire state building then take a trip to the statue of liberty.

id like to go to china town and time square. i heard its beautiful at night.

and it is, so beautiful. i dont know why but i love all the lights from the cars and buildings and some how i find the loud noises relaxing.