30

"Come on Tex it's closing time

"Come on Tex it's closing time." A regular who comes in around 9 for a cup of coffee and cheese cake.

Everyone knows Tex he's just that kinda guy. He's in his 80s and he's the only one who didn't go to saint haven yet. The old man is stubborn and been in Westville his whole life.

"See ya around kid." He says and lights a cigarette. I step back a bit and he chuckles knowing I'm not one for smoke.

"They haven't killed me yet." I give him a smile.

"Bye Tex have a good night." I close the door and lock it then turn the sign to 'closed'.

I finish cleaning up then head in the back to change. I grab my bag and head out the back.

As I'm walking home in the dark I watch my back. I know I'm in the north side but there's still lurkers lurking out and about. I haven't been out when dark by myself lately so I have this feeling that something bad might happen.

I finally walk up to grey's house and get in the gate. I walk into a quite house. Grey must be sleeping it's pretty late especially on a school night.

When I open the bedroom door I see it empty. I walk in until I'm in the middle of the room. Where the hell could have he gone? Wouldn't he have texted or called me? Was he even worried?

I shake my head. I go into the bathroom and get a nice hot shower. I wash my hair and my body then get out.

When I get out of the bed I walk over to the bed and get in. I turn on my phone and text Grey.

"Where are you?"

After 20 mins and I get no reply I decide to call him. I don't want to go to bed not knowing where he is or if he's ok.

It goes right to voice mail so I call Macy. Maybe they had makeup sex or something and he fell asleep.

"Hello?"

"Hey Macy is Grey there?"

I hear her scoff. "No he's not here."

"Oh ok um goodnight."

"Goodnight blondie." I smirk knowing that she's not mad at me for waking her up. That's if I did wake her up.

I go to the only other person who would know where Greyson is.

Jace.

When I call about 3 times they all go to voice mail so I try Greyson's one more time and yet again it goes to voice mail.

I'm sure he's okay Taylor. Just go to bed you had a long night. I shut my phone off and plug it in. I get into a comfortable position and close my eyes.