29

"Grey."

"Grey"

"Greyson."

Ugh

"GREYSON ADAMNS GET YOUR ASS UP OUT OF BED WERE GONNA BE LATE TO SCHOOL!" I scream in his ear and back up immediately as he scrambles out of bed like he's just been shot.

"Jesus fuck Taylor!" He says looking at me with wide eyes.

"What." I shrug and walk into the closet. I'm in a good mood today and it seems to be nice out so I grab a pair of light ripped jean shorts and a grey bubba gump shirt. When I walk back out i see Grey still in bed.

I roll my eyes and smirk.

He's so gonna get it.

I walk into the bathroom and set my clothes out on the counter. I change into my black lace underwear and bra. I walk out of the bathroom and slowly walk towards Grey.

I lean down and whisper in his ear. "Greyson." I say seductively.

"Hm." He mumbles into the pillow. I slowly crawl into the bed and sit against the headboard.

"Greyson." I whimper.

"WHA-" he sits up and shuts up immediately when he sees the position I'm in, in front of him. I slowly spread my legs as he crawls to me.

I stop him with my foot and slowly drag it down his chest till I get to his waistband

"Taylor" I bit my lip and look up in his eyes. "Yea-ahh" he grabs my ankle so fast when I open my eyes I'm underneath him.

His eyes flicker to mine and I feel
his hands slowly creep up my side. "Greyson what are you doing." I whisper.

"Just 5 mins." He says and when I'm about to ask 5 mins for what he rips off my bra.

"Grey that was my good bra!" I yell but he kisses me instead of arguing with me like we always do. I get enough strength to push him off but he just grabs my wrists and pins them above my head. "I'll by you more."

I don't get a chance to respond because once again his lips are on mine.

•••••••••••••••••••••

"Holy shit!" I say breathless as I fall beside grey.

I wipe strands of hair out of my sweaty face and grab my phone from the night stand. My eyes go wide as I realize we're missing school.