42

Its been awhile.

As you know i moved in with Lincoln.  Honestly its like a little family.

Me, Lincoln, Colton and Alex. it's peaceful.

i haven't talked to Greyson since i got back and i didn't even bother to. I realized that grey is toxic to me. He's like an addiction that I can't stop.

Macy occasionally talks to me in school and I go over her house sometimes to hang out.

Colton became my best friend in school. We go to the library to eat lunch and walk the halls to classes.

He babysits Jackson with me sometimes. Yes he knows about Macy's son but he's really good to him.

Macy sees Colton as a father figure and likes Colton being around.

Colton finally managed to man up and ask Macy on a date. Which when amazing well. Not long after they started dating.

So you either always see the 3 at Lincoln's or not at all. But I'm really happy for them.

So that means I guess I don't see Colton as much as I say I do. But we still have lunch in the library.

After school hours and weekends I'm always with Alex. He hangs out with me at the dinner when I'm working.

Greyson and the preps still come to the dinner Friday after noon. June waits them for me and lets me go in the back to wash dishes.

I can't say I'm happy but I'm doing ok.

It's Monday.

We have off next week for Christmas break. I'm still gonna work and all of are gonna go into the city for Christmas.

Macy got her dad and bothers to babysit Jackson. She's gonna come out with us Christmas Eve and be back for Christmas morning.

I walk into first period tired as fuck. I woke up to Jackson jumping on my bed 4 in the morning.

Colton and Macy were 'busy'.

After an hour I got him to sleep but I couldn't fall back to sleep so I ended up staying up.

So here I am dozing off in the back of the class room.

"Ok class we have a new student. Olivia!" Me. Cray yells and his eyes dart to mine.

"Olivia why don't you sit in the back with Taylor!" I move my books off of the other desk and slam them on the floor.

"Hi! I'm-" I cut her off.

"Olivia right?" I rest my head In my arms.

"Yeah sorry! I forgot that my name was announced!" She giggles.

I put my hand out. "Taylor."

She shakes my hand. "Hi Taylor."

She's a very giddy person. It's like she's full of energy.

Turns it we have all the same classes. She walked talked and talked and talked all the way till lunch.

She was telling me her whole life story. She a rich kid that's for sure.