36

Greysons P.O.V.

i didn't get a text yet from Jace about how Taylor is. i trust Jace and i know Taylor wouldn't get go for him out of all people but jealousy still bubbles in me.

"Adams your up." my mentor calls over to me.

this is the last round and if i win this then i win the respect of the sons of silence and get a $1000 prize. now for me thats nothing but i'll just put it in Taylor's trust fund that i set up for her.

i know Taylor still plans on leaving this place and going far, far away. she's starting this new life but little does she know im not letting her go. she will be forever mine , no matter what.

but i still set up a trust fund because her mom didn't leave her as much as she thinks. Taylor's working her ass of to get that 4.0 GPA to get a free ride out of here and i believed in her its just the school and state already decided who getting it. this kid name Colton and the worst part is that him are Taylor are good friends. i haven't said anything and i wont.

i would never do that to her. i know how much this means to her. you know getting away in stuff. in Taylor's trust fund theres enough money to pay off college and start a new life she wants so badly.

but of course i did this because theres a good chance i won't be leaving with her.

"im coming." i get out of my thoughts. i can't be thinking like this right now. right now i need to focus on winning and not dying. i have my woman to get back to. i smirk of the thought of coming back late watching her scowl as she fakes sleeps. i knew she always stayed awake but what can i do.

i certainly can't tell her im fighting again. shell have my head for it. she knows how dangerous it is for me. it's been 3 years since i fought. i need this ever since this shit with Taylor's been happening. i shake my head and focus on what i need to be doing right now.

"well then let's go! you gotta fight to win!" my mentor yells.

i get up and walk out the door towards the ring. as i walk in the crowd goes wild. I've been winning all night. this should be easy. except im fighting a new guy thats trying to get into the sons of silence. i had my chance to get in. hell i didn't even have to fight. the prez liked me right away. but i didn't take my chance, i didn't want to be part of it. 

my reason is Taylor. if i never met her then maybe i would be part of the sons of silence. tonight i get my jacket if i win this. i proved myself enough to be a son. but since i dont want to be one they give me their respect and if i ever need them. they have my back.

i jump over the ring and see my opponent. he looks like a tough guy. you know one of those over confident guys who they think they got it but really the guy just wants to be son. i have to admit though the guys scary looking and bigger than me but like 3 feet. so i just have to shake it off and focus.

we meet in the middle and shake hands. shaking hands before fighting shows respect. i dont know how but its the rules. he gives me the smirk and the scary eyes like im gonna get intimidated like the other 3 guys i just beat. i roll my eyes and go to my corner waiting for the ref to ring the bell.

the bell rings.

and everything stops for a second till you come to reality of it all. i stomp to the middle and circle around with the guy.

till he swings. i dodge it.