4

Greyson's car above⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

"I don't know how you hate hozier

"I don't know how you hate hozier. You know I love it." I explain as I turn up the volume on the radio in greys car.

We're heading to my place to drop off the groceries. After work we went shopping and of course every female in the store wanted Grey's number. Mrs. Mason even accidentally spilt milk on him so he had to take his shirt off and she's 74 years old.

"I know but Taylor we always listen to this. You! Always listen to this. Remember when you were trying to dance to it in the shower but fell and busted your head open." We look at each scowling.

"Hmph yeah I remember. Now you take my phone away when ever I'm over so I can't listen to any music while I'm in the shower." I cross my arms and look out the window.

"T you scared the living shit out of me. I know you have a hard head but you still cut your head open and there was blood. You even got a concussion so yes I'm gonna take Juristic measure to make sure that never happens again." He puffs and I look over to see his knuckles white from gripping the steering wheel to tight and his jaw is clenched so hard it's twitching.

Great now he's starting to piss me off. "Grey I said I was fine but 'no you had to carry me all he way to the hospital and make a big deal yelling that SHES DYING and threatening the doctors weren't going to help you fucking idiot." I yell waving my hands up in the air.

"And I was still in a towel dripping wet!" I add looking over at him.

"Sorry that I feel the need to protect you and make sure nothing ever happens to you. Taylor I would kill myself if you died you know I can't live with out you!" He pulls into the parking lot of my building and shut the car off.

He turns in his seat facing me with a sad face. My scowl turns into the frown because I can see it in his eyes that he's feeling that type of way where he thinks I'm going to leave.

"I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry Grey." I lean in and put my hands on his cheek making his lips puff out. "I'll never leave you. I'm not gonna die anytime soon. I promise I love you okay." He puts his hands on mine and his face immediately changes to a smirk.

"I'll kill anyone who even thinks about taking you away from me and the day you stop loving me is the day I would wish upon death." He puts his hand on my right cheek rubbing little circles. I close my eyes and let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. I lean into his touch as my skin soaks in the warmth.

"We good?" I open my eyes back up and nod. "Yeah we're good." We both smile and his hand drops from my face as do mine.

"Okay let's get these bags and grab some of your stuff and head out." he says as he gets out of the car.