Freed:"Oi, You again? Did you come to pay for befriending the devil?"

But my brother only dashed forward drop kicking the priest. It's unusual to see him so pissed, but I kinda understand. He never liked the idea of raping a woman, be it any race.

Jason:"Kiba, you 3 go ahead."

Kiba:"But-"

Jason:"Go after the girl, already. I'll take this guy on."

Though he hesitated, he still agreed to it. Once they left, I covered my hands in the same white lighting while Desmond brought up his acidic blood.

Freed:"Ugh, that poison gave me some serious troubles, last time."

Desmond:"Then have more of it!", He exclaimed as he tried to punch Freed but he blocked with his light sword.

But the exorcist was too careless as he got a hit straight to the chest from me. Normally, that could kill someone, but this guy has some sort of protection.

Freed:"Ugh...I see you're not a small feat either. Haha, guess I have to wait to end your days, hahaha!", He threw some sort of bomb that blinded us, allowing him to escape.

Jason:"Sneaky bastard."

Desmond:"Let's go. Let's see how the others are doing."

Meanwhile
Leon's POV

It seems I found the 3 fallen angels that Jason told me about. Kalawarner, Dohnaseek, and Mittelt, these 3 were now engaging Rias and Akeno in a fight, inside a barrier, though it was easy enough to pass through. Seeing all fallen angels flying in the sky, I started to comtemplate, but Bruce had other plans. He jumped high and kicked Dohnaseek when falling down, making the ground crack.

Bruce:"Yo, sorry for that, did I make you fall?"

Puns... no more dimension travelling for you, Bruce. No more Beacon.

Slowly, I showed myself as well, getting interrogated.

Rias:"What are you doing here? I thought we were supposed to take care of them!"

Leon:"I said you can do it, not that I won't join in.", I smirked. "Now then, what do we have here?"

Kalawarner:"You! Raynare-sama told me about you. You're the human who fought her!"

Leon:"Quite honored that she spoke about me and at the same time... feeling sick."

My hand was now covered in back flames, being ready for battle. Being angry, Kalawarner threw a light spear, which I grabbed and broke with sheer strength.

Leon:"Didn't she tell you? These things don't work on me !", I snapped my fingers and a ball of flame flew towards her, which burned only her wings, making her drop to the ground.

I would have finished her, but Rias did in my place, or so it would have seen. But I'm no fool, right before she got hit, it looked like she was forcefully transferred somewhere else... Well, I don't have time for it now.

Rias:"Nobody makes fun of my strongest pawn."

Bruce:"He's your only pawn.", He pointed out, impaling Dohnaseek through his heart.

All that was left was Mittelt, who was already shivering.

Leon:"Any last wish?"

But she was through scared to even talk.

Leon:"I'll take that as a no."

I petted her head, as the flames quickly ate at her flesh and bones, till nothing was left behind.

Bruce:"Well, that certainly was hot!"

...

Leon:"Bruce, stay away from Yang."

The 2 devils were looking at us confused, but it didn't matter. We then transported ourselves to the church to see Kiba and Koneko fighting priests, while Desmond and Jason were taking care of other fallen angels.

Bruce:"Leon, you know what to do, right?"

Leon:"I'm taking the priests, you take the angels."

We fist bumped before launching into battle. First, Kiba was surrounded by a priest, but he was holding his ground pretty well. I decided to give him a hand, summoning some bone hands to keep the priest in one place, while he was cutting them down. Next was Koneko, she was throwing priests all over the place and I took advantage of that. Covering my feet with fire, I started driving holes through their bodies by punching and kicking them, finishing with a punch in the ground which incinerated them, completely.

As for the others, Desmond and Jason were restraining the angels while Bruce was driving spikes through them, one by one. You could say he's the new Vlad Țepeș. 

The Devils were surprised beyond belief. One thing was sure, they would think twice before picking a fight with us.

Jason:"Well that was fun."

Bruce:"Hell yeah!"

Desmond:"I certainly enjoyed it."

Leon:"You sadistic fucks.", yeah, yeah, pot calling kettle black here. I know.

Seems like the devils agreed with me, for once.

Coming back to the surface, we saw Issei, getting up, despite having 2 holes in his legs. One thing I noticed was that his sacred gear was modified.

So it evolved...

Raynare was certainly surprised by this, actually shocked, spouting nonsense about how a low-level devil should not be able to resist the power of the light. But that didn't matter for the pervert. With all his might, he delivered a punch that sent her flying through the ceiling of glass.

No matter his character, I could praise him for that. At least he's making a effort to survive in the world he stepped into.

Bruce:"Well, you finished the job."

He looked at my brother and smiled sadly.

Issei:"You can bet on it, but I failed...Asia is dead."

Dead because her gear was taken, that was the reason. Quite ironic how these relics that can give you immense power represent your biggest weakness.

While Rias was comforting him, Koneko brought Raynare back inside, dragging her by her foot. That's when Rias saw the evolved gear and realized what it was.

Rias:"Fallen angel Raynare, you made a terrible mistake. Issei's sacred gear is far from a twice critical. It's, in fact, a Longinus Sacred Gear...The Boosted Gear."

The angel was speechless.

Rias:"It's able to grant power big enough to kill a god. But it takes time to reach that level, so it's not almighty."

Issei:"It's really that powerful?"

Leon:"You have a dragon inside you, but you're still far from its full potential."

But there's was no doubt that he possessed great power, hopefully, that doesn't go to his head. Anyway, after a day full of fighting, I got to see the cringiest thing. The fallen angel took on the appearance of Yuuma to get Issei in her side. There has to be a limit to how pathetic she can be.

Fortunately, he didn't fall into the trap and Rias sent her to her companions. All this farce with the fallen angels was finished, all that was left was Asia, which I already knew how this was going to play out.

As expected, Gremory played the hero, and made Asia her bishop, getting the power of Twilight Healing, though I don't know how helpful that will be in the future. Everything was finished, and I was ready to leave.

Akeno:"Ara, Ara, are you leaving already?"

Leon:"I don't see a reason to stay here anymore. Besides, I'm tired... However, Hyoudou, mark my words, this time you were lucky, but if you don't improve, next time, you might really lose someone important to you."

Those were my departing words. I left the church with my brothers and went home, wondering what will the next day bring... it's scary how used to these things i've gotten over the years.

To be continued...