Bruce:"Hey Leon, are we really staying out of this?"

Leon:"Who said that?"

Bruce:"You?",he asked confused.

Leon:"I remember saying I'll let them go head to head with the fallen angels. I never mentioned anything about us not getting involved."

Desmond:"Then..."

Jason:"We'll have our own operation."

Bruce:"Then, where do we start? The nun?"

Leon:"Nun?"

Desmond:"It seems Hyoudou encountered her on the way to school and took her to the church.

...

Leon:"Does he have a death wish or what?"

Bruce:"I bet 5 dollars he did it only cause the nun looked good."

Jason:"That... actually sounds logical."

Leon:"Well then, I think we'll investigate the church. A nun who doesn't know where the church is... pretty suspicious."

Jason:"Then I'll take care of that."

Desmond:"What about us?"

Leon:"You keep an eye on the pervert. It seems like he's a magnet for troubles."

Bruce:"Oi, oi, Since when do you care about him?"

Leon:"I don't, but I don't need Gremory to go on a rampage cause she lost her new piece. She's the emotional kind."

Desmond:"That would be annoying."

Jason:"Exactly, now then, let's get going."

Meanwhile
3rd POV

The devils were discussing what their course of action will be, or so they were planning to do, but their conversation deviated from the subject.

Rias:"Sona, I want your honest opinion now."

Sona:"About?"

Rias:"The Creed brothers, of course."

Sona:"Well, I'm not really close to them, but if I were to describe them, Bruce is mostly the aggressive type, but he only does act that way if he's provoked. On the top of that, he seems to listen to Leon every time."

Akeno:"Makes one wonder where he releases all that pent up anger."

Rias:"Sigh...go on."

Sona:"Desmond seems like a good and respectful person...well, on the outside. His reaction after Issei decision makes me think there's more to him that we don't know yet."

Tsubaki:"He seems like the manipulative type, in my opinion."

Kiba:"Hmm, I don't think that's the case. "

Rias:"Well, that remains to be seen.

Sona:"Right, next is Jason. He seems calm and composed all the time. From what my peerage discovered when following him, the problems avoid him, mostly because of his intimidating nature."

Akeno:"Ara, I don't feel any intimidation coming from him."

Koneko:"... He's good at hiding it..."

Kiba:"Really?"

Normally, Rias would doubt this, but seeing even Koneko agreeing, she's tending to believe it's true.

Rias:"I see, and finally, Leon..."

...

Sona:"He's... unique."

That was unexpected. You don't see the president of the student council complementing somebody every day.

Issei:"In what way?"

Sona:" I'm sure all of you observed this, the way his brothers listen to him and the way they respect him...I would go as far as calling him the leader of the Creed brothers."

Issei:"So?"

Tsubaki:"What do you mean?"

Issei:"Sure, he may be the leader, but it's not like they listen to him just cause he's the eldest right? Maybe he's the strongest."

Koneko:"... he's acting..."

Kiba:"Acting?"

Koneko:"... He's pretending to be docile, but could be the most fearsome..."

Rias:"That does make a lot of sense."

Sona:"Yesterday, I played a match of chess with him...and even though I don't want to admit it, while it was technically an inconclusive match, I did feel as I lost the proverbial match."

Rias in particular was taken aback at this. the game of chess aside, that would he's got wits to go along with his potential strength

Tsubaki:"Yes, he used his method of 'fighting as the weak', as he calls it."

Issei:"Weak? Doesn't that imply you're outclassed"

Sona:"That's what I thought as well, but in his vision, quite the contrary."

Silence fell upon the room. Each devil was trying to solve this enigma of a thought process, but they lacked enough knowledge about his life.

The conversation ended without really talking about the fallen angels, while Issei went to complete a contract for Koneko. But that didn't end up so good.

To be continued...