Leon:"Well, I have to agree with you here. You don't see a human death because someone splashed him with holy water."

Jason:"Oh well, just don't make it too obvious from now on. We're not supposed to attract attention...yet."

Bruce:"Yeah, yeah, by the way, what are we going to do about the pervert. He still has a secret gear and a dragon over that."

Leon:"Hmm... we'll go with what we decided before. Keep an eye out for him, but don't interfere too much. Whether he wants to become a devil or not isn't really our choice to make."

Desmond:"Understood."

Leon:"Good, now, let's grab something to eat."

Sona's POV

      The Creed brothers left the room and my throbbing headache along with them.

Tsubaki:"Sona, are you alright?", she asked me worried.

Sona:"Yes, thank you for your concern."

Tsubaki:"I didn't know that Bruce was a Christian."

Sona:"I have severe doubts someone that crass can be a Christian."

      As I said that, someone entered the room, my friend, Rias, as well as her Queen, Akeno. At this point I'll be getting a deja vu.

Rias:"Hello Sona. You... don't look so good.", She quickly observed.

Sona:"Well, the Creed brothers were here just now. Draw your own conclusions if you will."

Rias:"How are they involved?"

Sona:"Well, Bruce had a cross at him."

Akeno:"... That's...concerning to say they least."

Rias:"Chances of him being a Christian?"

Tsubaki:"Not exactly null, but I'm inclined to believe his attitude was deliberate."

...

Rias:"Well, that only leaves the church as an option, doesn't it?"

Sona:"I don't know, but if he is one, are his brothers the same?"

Tsubaki:"It's possible. From what I saw, his twin looked rather amused."

Akeno:"Hmm,  there's still the possibility it was just a coincidence that he had a cross at him."

       Too many things that seem convenient all of a sudden. Makes one think.

Rias:"Anyway, to change the mood around the office a bit, how about a game of chess during our break."

Sona:"I'd love to."

Leon's POV

     We were currently eating in peace in the dining hall, or so I wish it was. Even during lunch, the perverted trio didn't stop bugging Bruce, and they had to rub it in. 

Issei:"Hey pretty boy, how was at the student council?"

    At least now I see how he can get on one's nerves. Not that Bruce isn't at fault at all, but it's understandable now.

Matsuda:"O-oi, Issei, I don't think it's good to provoke them anymore."

Motohama:"Umm, yeah. We should get going."

Perverted or not, they have some common sense for once... Or maybe I'm too used to overly perverted old men now...god I hope not... But of course, Hyoudou was too stubborn to listen to them.

Issei:"Leave me alone, guys, this time it's personal."

    Ok, that's where I draw the line. Annoy Bruce at your own risk, but now you're actively annoying me.

Desmond:"We would like to eat in silence. Would you mind?", He said in a threatening tone, which is out of character for him. But I am thankful nonetheless.

     While Desmond is the calmest out of all of us, even he won't stand for someone, be it god or mortal, to disrespect his brother. A rather funny contrast to how things used to be...well, less funny for him, I am sure.

Getting the message, the other 2 took Issei and they left in a hurry.

Bruce:"Sigh...when will these idiots get that they should leave me alone already."

Leon:"Hey, it's just the first day. They'll get it...eventually."

    Finally in peace and quite, thought i could eat a chocolate bar myself, but I felt like someone was spying on me...and I was right. Right next to me, a small girl with white hair was staring at me. Quite the petite figure and if I remember...she was in Rias's group this morning. 

...

    Is she.. looking at my chocolate bar? And so, to do a small experiment, each time I'd move my hand in a direction, her eyes would follow. Someone with a sweet tooth, huh? Well, she certainly reminds me of someone back home. 

But before all, think Leon? What are the chances she's here cause she's hungry compared to spying cause she was told to. Biting into the chocolate, her eyes did contour into a frown, so she at least did genuinely wanted the bar. Now, for the other side of the coin...

Leon:"Btw, Bruce, when are you giving me my cross back? I know you said you wanted it to look cool, but I don't think they suit you?", I hinted with my eyes in the girl's general direction. She probably heard what I said as her eyes widened slightly.

Bruce:"What the h...OH! That cross. Sure, here.", he tossed it towards me and purposely overshot so it would land near her feet.

If her grimace is anything to go by, clearly a devil.

Leon:"Your aim totally sucks, Bruce."

Bruce:"Say that again home, I dare you!", he slammed his fist on the table. He really takes pride in his gunslinging, doesn't he?

Alas, I checked what I wanted to successfully. Picking up the cross, I tossed the extra bar I had towards her and called it even, not that she'd know

       The first day of school was...ok, for the most part, except for the perverts and Bruce's antics. I was left still wondering about the petite girl. Most students I've asked around told me she's some sort of mascot for the school, Koneko Tojo. Can't say the name rings any bells.

But on the way back home, rather, the ride back home, that's when the gears started to turn.

Bruce:"Hey, look there!", He shouted and pointed.

    I quickly looked to the side to see Issei and a raven-haired girl around the same age. Thanks to my abilities as a rider, I could hear that the girl... asked him out? Bruce almost lost control of his bike. But what made us worry was the fact that that girl...was an angel.

     To think the angels would get to him sooner...?

To be continued...