Issei:"Like, just like that. Don't most people want to make friends on their first day in a new school?"

It was Desmond's turn to eye roll, debating with himself if the boy even realizes what he's infamous for in this academy.

Matsuda:"Forget it, Issei. Didn't you see this morning? He doesn't want to be here."

Motohama:"Yeah, there's no use in trying."

     Despite who they were, Bruce was agreeing with them for once... He certainly wanted to avoid snapping at someone on instinct. Sure, his twin was there, but he'd get a few punches in before Desmond could hold him back...probably.

     However, no matter how much his friends tried to make him stop, Issei would continue to try and make Bruce acknowledge him. Perhaps foolish, perhaps out curiosity, Hyoudou seemed to want to get his new desk neighbor to be on some speaking terms with him.

     But like a running tap, those droplets of annoyance would gather into a sea of irritation, all ready to be let out at the slightest impact. And as it just so happened, that impact was the very last comment of 'the teacher skirt sure is tight today', at which point the blond suddenly got up and grabbed his neighbor by the collar.

Bruce:"Could you please...SHUT THE HELL UP?"

   The whole class flinched seeing Bruce boiling ... and even the aforementioned teacher jumped out of panic.

Teacher:"Umm, I t-think you s-should calm down."

    Once again, Bruce's unusual height and physical appearance only made things worse, as said teacher stepped back upon meeting his line of sight.

    'Oh great, first day and I'm already getting in troubles. I swear I'm going to pay that pervert a 'visit' sometime soon... probably with Leon's scythe.', was his last thought as he left the classroom to go see the student council. The teacher also sent Desmond there to prevent Bruce from breaking something out of anger.

Meanwhile

     The older pair of brothers, in the middle of their own lessons, found themselves in the opposite scenario compared to the one they discussed earlier today. As it turned out, Rias and another Raven heard girl next to her kept their eyes on them for whatever reason, making the comment on the 'unusual transfer' resurface. 

FlashBack

      The red-haired beauty and her Queen by the name of Akeno Himejima were currently in the student council's room, enjoying their break, as they usually do, in the company of Sona and her own second in command, Tsubaki Shinra. But this time around, the president had a different topic for discussion.

Sona:"So Rias, what do you think about those 4, considering you introduced yourself so adamantly to them?", she asked referring to the Creed brothers.

      Rias, who already answered the same question for Akeno in a discussion prior to coming here, gave the same response.

Rias:" Boy who transfer at this academy only do it for 2 big reasons, Sona. And I don't think, based on casual observation, that they're here to glance at women in between lectures. Still, I haven't felt any sort of energy, angelic or otherwise..."

Sona:"So we've reached the same conclusion. It does seem suspicious."

Rias:"I know, right?"

Sona:"Yes, which is why I think I'll try and research them a bit."

Rias:"What exactly will your research include?"

Sona:"First of all and most important... their reason for transferring here all the way from Tokyo. That would be the best place to start."

Rias:"I see, and how do you plan to find out?"

     The raven-haired girl was ready to answer, when:

???"AND HE WON'T SHUT UP ABOUT HIS HAREM KING DREAM!"

    The 4 of them looked out the window only to see Bruce boiling with anger.

Sona:"What happened to him all of a sudden?"

Rias:"Harem king?... I think he might be talking about Hyoudou Issei."

     That was all Sona needed to hear to close the window.

Sona:"Sigh, guess option one for their transfer reason certainly is out the window..."

End of FlashBack

     And the woman might get the opportunity for research earlier than she thought, as the student council was called to deal with Bruce's outburst in his class. Of course, Jason and Leon were also called and Sona couldn't help but smile a bit after hearing Leon muttering.

Leon:"God damnit, Bruce..."

To be continued...