"Hearing my baby's heartbeat does that. You'd know the feeling."

"Yes, but I mean for another reason other than that. Maybe even the thing that you love so much that it'll keep you calm."

I look at him with my eyes squinted together as I know what he's trying to say.

"I can't."

"Hailey. Harry is a good guy. I know he doesn't want kids yet, but because he is such a good person I really think you two will make this work."

"You don't know how focused he is on his career Aaron. I feel like dropping this bomb on him could ruin his career."

Zayn already wants to quit the band. Harry would probably stop everything so that he can give our baby his whole heart and time. That's two members who want out. One Direction could potentially end.

Not to mention how angry Harry was about me keeping Zayn's secret from him. Imagine how mad he will be for keeping this from him. It is all my fault, I should have told Anne to pass the message along to him but I want to be the one to tell him myself.

I could put the blame on him and say I tried to tell him that night but he kept saying "lalalala" to block me out. But he wanted nothing to do with me and I was mad that he wouldn't listen to me so I left and kept the pregnancy to myself.

Aaron shakes his head "I think you're wrong Hailey. When are you going to tell him exactly?"

"I'm still trying to figure that out myself."

"Well whatever you do I'll always be here to support you." He looks at Rachel. "We both will." Aaron then looks at his watch. "Where'd the day go. I've got to pick Tyde up from my mums as she is going out."

"I can do it. Is my mum still getting Tori?"

"Yeah she is and taking her to ballet but I've got to start cooking dinner anyway."

"I told Tori she could feel the baby so I can go take care of them if you want? I can also bathe them and put them to bed." We both laugh as we remember our earlier topic. "You be here with your fiancé."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm as positive as my pregnancy tests." I hug him before standing up and putting my chair to the side. "Bye Aaron. I'll see you later."

"You're fantastic. Bye Hay. I owe you."

*

I picked Tyde up from Aaron's mother's house and took him for a walk in his stroller by the beach. On the way home I stopped by the grocery store. I got chicken, crumb and potatoes as I decided to make Tori chicken schnitzel and potato chips for dinner.

When dinner is just about finished, Tori and my mum walk through the door.

"Oh Hailey, my heart almost jumped out of my chest. I thought you were Rachel. from behind."

"Sorry, it's just me. How have you been?"

"I'm worried about Aaron so I'm glad you are stepping in to help. He really needs that. The kids love you too. Tori has not stopped talking about you."