Mini Drabble LXXXI: What Happened [Nyotalia]

"Greetings from Manitoba the Beautiful, this is Andrew Neufeld speaking." Andrew smiled, running a hand threw his blue hair as he held his phone to his ear.

"Andrew," Amelia's voice came through, "what did you guys do to my boyfriend on your freaking guys' night? He's been locked in his room for days and I'm starting to get pissed."

Andrew frowned. "Oh pardon. Je ne comprends pas ce que vous dites. Ne me rappelle pas. Au Revoir." He spoke, before hanging up.

Sakura glanced up from her manga. "Who was that?"

"Some solicitor. I took care of it." Andrew shrugged.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello?" Dennis asked skeptically.

"Dennis what the hell-"

"NO!" He shouted, chucking the phone across the room.

Julchen looked at him in irritated confusion. "Why in the world did you do that for Herr?"

Dennis pointed at Julchen, shaking his head. "No."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello?" Hayden asked, laying back against the couch.

"Hayden- please, before you hang up- what the hell happened to Spencer at the sleep over?"

"Whhhhhaaaaattttt? Spencer is perfect fine. He isn't questioning any feelings what-so-ever."

"... Huh?"

"All right good talk. Bye now." Hayden stated, hanging up.

Madeline looked over raising a brow. "Who was that?"

"Your sister."

"Amelia?"

"No."

"... One of my other sisters asked about Spencer?"

"Yep."

"... Okay, can you tell me which one?"

"The one with the ears and face."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amelia would call Jacob but he never answers the phone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Amelia. What's up?" Samuel asked.

"Hey Sam. You gotta help me out here. What the hell happened to Spencer at that sleepover?"

"Oh, gay things." Sam stated.

"... How gay?"

"The gayest. I feel kinda bad." Suddenly, Sam's phone vibrated and Sam clicked off the call screen to Snapchat. Dennis had sent him a snap begging him that if Amelia called, DO NOT tell her what happened. "Oh actually sorry bro everything was really straight I gotta go bye."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Terrance please-"

"Sorry, the number you're trying to reach can't come to the phone right now." A female voice said robotically into the phone. "Please leave a message after the tone. Beeeeeppppp." Amelia almost spoke before the voice continued. "That was really good right Terrance? I bet tricked her!"

"... You were so close, Juliet. So close."

Click

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tyler here." Tyler stated, raising a brow.

"Tyler, it's Amelia. I-"

"Oh, sorry Amelia." Tyler said, glancing around. "If my parents catch me talking to someone they haven't met before, I'll be in trouble. I'll call you back next time I visit Lovina."

Click