Mini Drabble IV: I'm America!

Credit here goes to Dreamzreader and sammitheseal

Enjoy I guess XD
__________

"Alfred?" Shelby questioned, peering into the living room as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes. "Alfie?" She repeated, venturing further into the room when there was no answer.

The living room was completely empty, along with every other room she had searched, including his bedroom and the kitchen. She blinked, surprised he had left her alone in his house.

Shelby turned and went back down the hallway. The house seemed eerie without America's laugh echoing off the walls; it made Shelby a bit antsy. She peered into his room, hopeful that maybe he had been hiding under his sheets or something, but it was still vacant.

Suddenly, a thump sounded from the closet and Shelby jumped, before she smirked, walking up to the closet. "If you're trying to scare me, Alfred, then you're really bad at staying-" She opened the door, and America's fluffy cat scurried out, prancing out of the bedroom, "quiet." She muttered, before rolling her eyes. "That damn cat." She grumbled as she peered into the closet. Staring back at her was Alfred's tan military uniform, along with the brown bomber jacket.

Shelby glanced over her shoulder. "What he doesn't know won't hurt him." She decided, before she slipped off her clothes and put the uniform on one piece at a time. When she finished she ran to the bathroom where America had a full body mirror pressed against the wall. She flung open the medicine cabinet and pulled out the pair of glasses Alfred had stolen from Matthew's house, slipping them on and looking into the mirror.

The clothes fit her rather poorly- she had to tuck a lot of extra pants materials into the ill-fitting boots. The jacket was grossly over sized so she had to keep her shoulders stiff- if they slumped at all, the jacket would fall off. She blinked, struggling to see through the glasses.

After examining herself for about five minutes, she flashed a large smile at the mirror, pointing at herself with her thumb. "'Sup, dude! I'm America! My diet consists of McDonald's french fries and diet cola! I like to talk really loudly incase someone tries to ignore my opinion. But that's stupid, because my opinion is always the best, dude!

"I like to say dude a lot, too. Sometimes I switch it up and say bro, but dude rolls off the tongue so much better, dude." She laughed slightly at herself before continuing. "I also think I'm the hero. I like to save Shelby from everything- she claims she's a independent individual and all that crude, but seriously, who needs to be independent when I'm there to save them?"

"Do I really sound like that, dude?" A male voice interrupted, and Shelby jumped in surprise, before quickly slamming the door shut and locking it.

America's laugh rang out loudly from the other side. "Don't worry, I already got a video! Matthew will love this."

"Alfred! That's not funny!" She shouted, her face completely red with embarrassment.

"I know right? The funniest part is you left your clothes in my room, so you have to come out eventually to get them!" He teased.

"Damnit." She cursed under her breath, kicking the door angrily.

"Don't worry, you look cute when you dress like me, dude! Even though it you're swimming in my jacket."

"I shouldn't have even gotten out of bed this morning." She muttered, pressing her head against the door.