Mini Drabble XXVI: We Need To Talk [Pottertalia]

"Hey, Shelby?" A soft voice asked, and Shelby turned to see Cooper standing behind her, his lips set in a firm line and his green eyes casting a serious light. Behind him was the entirety of the Ravenclaw Quidditch team, including Berwald, Thaovy, Roderich, Vash, and Dreamz.

"... Yes?" She asked suspiciously, crossing her arms and shifting her weight to her left side.

"We... Need to talk." Cooper requested, noting her defensive stance and pausing with slight nervousness.

"'Bout what, exactly? Is this an intervention?" Shelby joked half-heartedly.

"Kind of, yeah." Thaovy admitted.

"You do know your position on the team is seeker, correct?" Dreamz inquired.

"Um, duh? Why else would I be chasing the Snitch?" Shelby stated defiantly.

"You have a bad habit of blatching the other players. Like, all the time." Roderich pointed out.

"Not only do you cost of points when you're caught, but your job is to catch the Snitch. Not take out other players." Vash snapped.

"Can I take out the other seekers?" Shelby wandered innocently.

"Why?" Cooper muttered, more to himself than to the brunette as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"If it's legal and doesn't cost us the game, good ahead." Thaovy said, and Berwald and Dreamz nodded in agreement.

A malicious grin donned Shelby face, and she nodded. "Perfect. Pleasure doing business with you." She mocked a bow before turning and continuing on her way.

"Remind me again why she is even on the team? She doesn't even like heights." Vash grumbled.

"I honestly think she does it just to injure other people." Cooper added.

Dreamz shrugged. "It's a great form of anger management." She pointed out, which earned her questioning glares from the rest of the team. She shifted uncomfortably. "What? It is!"