Mini Drabble XLII: Plotting Revenge

"I KILL EM!"

"Shelby, you can't kill them. Most of them are immortal countries."

"I DON'T CARE! THEY RUINED OUR PLAN! RUSSIA THREATENED TO KILL YOU! SWEDEN PICKED ME UP!" Shelby seethed loudly as she paced back and forth across the room.

"It's okay, dude. We already got them back. The island is completely gone." Alfred attempted to soothe the girl, but to no prevail.

"No." She spat. "I will destroy them."

"You have quite the temper." Poland mused from his spot on the couch.

America glanced over in confusion. "When did you get here?"

"I let myself it." He stated. "Anyways, Shelby. Let it go. It was not even your war to begin with."

"You sound like Hope." Shelby hissed.

"And you already blew it up."

"I don't care. More has to be done." Shelby raved. "I need the nuke codes."

"No." America and Poland stated at the same time.

"YES!" She screamed. "And if you guys won't help me, I'll, I'll destroy them myself!" With that, she stormed out of the house, the animosity in the air leaving with her.

Feliks and Alfred blinked, looking at each other in surprise. "Sometime, I could totally picture Shelby as being, like, part Russian, instead of Polish."

"Don't say that. I could never date a Russian."

"Thank you for meeting me today, Thaovy." Shelby said.

"Technically, you met me." The younger girl pointed out, gesturing to the fact that not only were they currently in Italy, but they were currently in the Italian brothers' house, and two of them, Feliciano and Sebastian, sat on each side of the Texan.

"Do they have to be here?" Shelby grumbled, crossing her arms.

"Yes! We love listening to secrets plans!" Italy cheered.

"Especially when they are being told by a cute little flower like yourself." Sebastian winked.

"Cute?" Thaovy glared at her friend.

"Little?" Shelby seethed.

"Flower?" Both girls said through gritted teeth, and Shelby marched toward, grabbing Sebastian by the collar of his shirt and yanking him forward so that they were face to face.

"Listen here, Casanova, I am not cute, I am not little, and I am not a flower. I am fierce. I am intimidating. And I am average height."

He laughed nervously. "Of course! Of course! I'll be sure remember that!"

She let him go, turning back to Thaovy. "Anyways, I have a couple plans to get back at, not only the Canadians, but everyone who helped her." Shelby smiled deviously.

Thaovy leaned back in her chair. "I'm lovin' it, but how exactly are the two of us going to accomplish this?"

Shelby's smile only broadened. "Because it won't be the two of us." Thaovy raised a brow. "If Hope can have friends to help do her bidding... Well, so can we."

_________
There will be three parts.

God this is going to be fun.