CXXVI. The Sleepover [Nyotalia]

This might get weird and awkward. Just a fair warning for you children.
________________

"This is seriously not a good idea." Jacob muttered as he watched Terrance set up a game of Truth or Dare, placing eight cushions in a circle and pushing each of his friends onto one of the cushions, cackling with excitement.

"Isn't this more of a girl slumber party thing?" Hayden questioned, raising a brow as the Vietnamese American placed him between his brother and Tyler.

Andrew crossed his arms and pouted. "Why do girls get to have all the fun at sleepovers?"

Sam smiled. "I think this'll be fun!"

Spencer shrugged. "I'm literally just gonna say truth to every time you ask, just to let you guys know."

"Spenc you can't be that person." Dennis scolded, punching him playfully in the arm. "Toughen up!" Spencer frowned and looked to his hands.

"Are we all ready?" Terrance asked, taking his seat between Sam and Jacob. Next to Sam was Spencer, then Dennis, Tyler, Hayden, and Andrew next to Jacob. "Because I'M STARTING! Jacob truth or dare!" He yelled, even through Jacob was right next to him.

Jacob shrugged. "Dare."

"I dare you to eat a whole spoon of mustard."

Jacob's eyes widened in horror. "You wouldn't make me do that."

Terrance smiled maliciously. "Oh, but I am."

Jacob let out a cry as if he was in pain and made his way to the kitchen. He reappeared with a spoon and a bottle of mustard. "How much?" He whimpered.

Terrance laughed slightly. "Fill the spoon."

Jacob muttered something under his breath about not hanging out with the HetaSquad anymore as he emptied the mustard into the spoon and inserted it into his mouth. He tried to swallow it for about ten seconds, struggling with his instincts, when finally he choked and spit some of it into his hand before swallowing the rest.

"You're out." Terrance announced triumphantly.

Jacob looked at him in disbelief. "What? But I did it!"

"I said eat the whole spoon. You spit some of it out." Terrance explained.

Spencer nodded. "He's right."

Jacob glared at both Terrance and Spencer, before cleaning himself up and taking a seat in the middle.

"Okay... Hayden, truth or dare?" Terrance continued.

Hayden glanced skeptically at the sulking figure in the middle of the circle. "Truth."

"I dare- oh." Terrance paused for a second, before smiling again. "Is it true that you like guys?"

Suddenly, all eyes were on Hayden. "Hell yeah bro. Get some." Dennis teased, causing Spencer to elbow him for being insensitive.

Hayden shrugged slightly. "Honestly? I think I can. Hope and I discussed it, and we think that she's literally so heterosexual that I can swing both ways- if that makes any sense."

"Yeah, it does." Andrew concurred, and Spencer and Sam nodded in agreement.

"Well, since you answered honestly, you get to pick the next person." Terrance stated.

"Okay... Sam. Truth or dare?" Hayden asked.

"Ohhh... erm... truth." Sam stated reluctantly.

"Is it true... that you're memes are danker than Terrance's?" Hayden laughed.