Mini Drabble XLI: Fight [Pottertalia]

It was a normal day at Hogwarts- well, as normal as one could be. Two students of different houses walked side-by-side each other. At first, they didn't even notice. They were just trying to make their way to their classes or find their group of friends, which ever came first, but the fact that they were near each other became unavoidable as a voice whispered in their ear.

"Fight."

The two students, Jett and Vladimir, turned around in surprise to see the face of Alfred leaning in towards them. Vladimir's blood red eyes instantly glared, while Jett simply raised a brow. "Excuse me, mate?"

"You two should fight." Alfred repeated as they walked. Behind him, they could see both Shelby and Feliks struggling to keep up with their taller friends. Vlad instantly slowed his pace so they could catch up.

"Why would I fight him?" Jett wondered out loud, looking the strawberry blonde up and down pensively.

Vladimir sighed as Shelby and Feliks finally caught up, out of breath. "He is obviously referring to fact that you are werewolf and I am part vampire. That is why he thinks we should fight."

"Yeah! Seriously dudes, haven't you ever seen Dracula versus the Wolfman? Epic shit right there bros!" Alfred exclaimed.

"Alfred! Don't be so damn insensitive." Shelby hissed.

"Nah, it's fine shelia. I've been getting much worse." Jett explained. "But I'm not fighting Vladi here because he's a vampire."

"Part vampire." Vladimir reminded them warily. "But yes, and I will not be fighting Jett because he is being werewolf."

"Awwww, come on, dudes! Please, just fight! A little punch in the gut, or sucking some blood, or mauling of the head and limbs!" Alfred pressed. Jett's face became impossibly paler, while Vlad's cheeks flushed he shifted his books in his arms awkwardly.

"Okay, you know what?" Feliks spoke, locking eyes with Vlad. "You two should fight."

"Are you all going completely bonkers?" Jett nearly shouted, while Vladimir locked eyes his friend. Feliks winked, and Shelby, catching on, gave Vlad a thumbs up.

He blinked in realization, before flashing a fanged smile. "Yes, we should be fighting it out." He faced Jett, who stared at him in complete horror. Vlad set his books down, before standing erect and holding out a flat hand, placing a clenched fist in the center. "We will be 'duking it out', like the Americans say."

Jett, relaxing as he realized what he meant, copied Vladimir's motions, and the battle began.

"ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS, SHOOT!" They shouted, the Australian pulling out a rock, while the Romanian pulled scissors.

"YES! Victory!" Jett cheered, pumping his fists.

Vladimir frowned. "Best two out of three?"

"Sure, mate, whatever you want." Jett smirked, and began again.

"Duuuuuuddddeeeeesssssss, that is totally not what I meant by fight!" Alfred groaned. Jett followed his lead as he pulled paper, and Vladimir pulled scissors again.

"Are you kidding? Now this is a real battle." Shelby smiled as both of the wizards pulled rock.

"Yeah, this is a fabulous fight." Feliks mused. "I bet you Jett is the winner." He stated as they both pulled paper.

"No way, Vladi's got this." Shelby assured the group confidently as they pulled rock again.

Alfred pouted. "You guys are lame."