Mini Drabble LXV: Mexico's Wall

Shelby and Alfred walked towards the world meeting. Shelby glanced around, her lips pursed slightly as she searched for a familiar face. Eventually, her eyes landed on Mexico leaning against the wall, most likely waiting to see if Jenna was coming.

She flashed him a small smile as they made eye contact. "Hey Juan."

"Hola Shelby!" He greeted.

Alfred smiled and lifted his hand to wave at his brother, but before he could utter a word, Mexico lifted some sort of cardboard cutout and put it in front of his face.

America's eyebrows furrowed. "Dude, what the hell?"

The cardboard cutout had a picture of a wall glued to it.

"OH MY ACTUAL GOD IT'S WALL!" Shelby screamed, gasping for air as she laughed obnoxiously, leaning against Alfred, who was less than pleased, for support. "A WALL!"

"Mexico, bro, come on, this isn't cool." Alfred glared.

Juan took the wall down slightly, "Shelby, do you hear that sound? Cause it's grating my eardrums." He complained, before putting the wall backup.

Shelby screamed up in laughter and fell to the floor, clutching her stomach and muttering "ow" between each laugh. A couple countries peered into the hall to see what all the racket was.

"Uh, America, is Michigan okay?" England asked, raising a concerned brow.

"Can states have seizures?" Lithuania asked as Poland chuckled at the scene.

"ENGLAND MEXICO WON'T TALK TO ME!" America yelled.

"ENGLAND AMERICA DOESN'T LIKE THE WALL I PAID FOR!" Mexico screamed. Shelby was now laughing so hard no sound was coming out of her mouth anymore.

"MEXICO HANDLE YOUR BUSINESS WITHOUT INVOLVING YOURSELF WITH THE WHITE PEOPLE!" Spain's voice shouted from the meeting room.

"SPAIN YOU ARE WHITE SO MIND YOUR BUSINESS!" Mexico countered.

"HEY NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO SPEAK TO SPAIN LIKE THAT EXCEPT FOR ME YOU AMERICAN BASTARD!" Romano's voice interrupted.

"MEXICO IS NOT AMERICAN HE'S MEXICAN!" America yelled, now red in the face.

"Technically an American is anyone who lives on the North and South American continen-"

"SHUT UP CANADA!" Both Mexico and America shouted.

"I- I will not!" Canada managed to stutter back. "You both need to grow up! You're acting think a two toddlers!"

"Says the guy who carries his bear-bear around with him." Mexico growled.

"Well, I'd rather carry a bear than be America's pants!"

"Canada shut up, you're my hat!"

"SAY THAT AGAIN AND I WILL SHOVE THIS HOCKEY STICK SO FAR UP-"

Britain cancelled the world meeting.