LXIV. Blackmail III

"SAMANTHA! LOUNG! GET IN HERE!" China shouted from the living room. The two individuals peered out of their rooms, glancing at each other with questioning expressions, before traveling cautiously down the hall.

"What is it?" Loung asked, raising a thicker brow.

"Where is my panda?" China demanded, crossing his arms and glaring at his brother.

"What makes you think I know, teacher? I've been looking for my camera all morning." Loung growled.

Sammi pursed her lips. "Interesting."

Yào raised a brow. "What is so interesting, aru?"

"Well, I don't really know about the whole panda situation, but did you hear about what happened to Dreamz and Annalise? Someone, or, well, a group of people that call themselves SASS steals peoples' belongings and blackmail them to do some really embarrassing stuff." Sammi explained.

Loung smirked slightly, "Yeah, we all saw what happened to England, France, and Annalise last time. That was hilarious."

"Do you think this SASS stole panda?" China asked, pursing his lips slightly as his eyes narrowed.

"I mean, it's possible. Did they leave a note?" Sammi inquired. "Dreamz said they left her, like, two or three notes about the blackmail stuff."

"I would not even know where to look for a note." China stated in irritation, obviously flustered about the disappearance of his furry companion.

"Yeah, and I think I would have see a note. I've been searching through my room all morning. And I'm not blind." Hong Kong explained.

"Well, Yào, since Panda is a living creature, and he's more important than a camera, I'll help you find Panda." Samantha decided.

Hong Kong placed a hand on his heart, blinking with a false hurt. "Ouch, Sammi. That really stings deep down."

She giggled. "Sorry, Loung. After we find Panda, I'll help you out."

Loung nodded gratefully, before turning and heading to his bedroom to continue searching.

That's when he spotted the dreaded white note.

"Please no." He whispered, reaching forward and unfolding the note. Part of him was interested to see what it said. Part of him was... Very fearful of what it might say.

Dear Hong the Kong,

Hi, I don't believe we've formally introduced ourselves! But I think you've seen our work, right? Yes, we are correct. Don't worry about it. It's Gucci.

ANYWAYS, we're sure you've noticed by now that your photography device is missing. That is sehr tragic, so we decided to help you get it back! All you have to do is wear the outfit we selected for you. It's located in the bathroom, and we suggest getting in there before your brother finds his note. Wouldn't want to accidentally wear his get up.

See you at the world meeting,
SASS

"What have I done to deserve this?" Loung muttered to himself. "I'm a good kid. I've never done anything wrong to anybody but teacher. This is so uncool."

Suddenly, his door flew up revealing a very alarmed Yào and a wide-eyed Sammi.

"SASS stole Panda, aru!" China yelled, shoving the note into Loung's chest. "Read it, left to right."

"I know how to read English, old man." Loung rolled his eyes, and unfolded the letter.

Dear Yo-yo,