Things Shelby Will Never Tell The Others

Inspired by hope_forever_18 , although this one is a little different

I. Alfred

Shelby will never tell Alfred the reason why she isn't as romantic/touchy feely as most people.

II. Dreamz

Shelby will never tell Dreamz that she actually had some input on her April Fools costume.

III. Feliciano

Shelby will never tell Feli that she's more Polish and English than she is Italian.

IV. Feliks

Shelby will never tell Feliks that she used to have a small crush on him.

V. Gilbert

Shelby will never tell Gilbert how bad she actually feels bad that Prussia was dissolved.

VI. Hope

Shelby will never tell Hope that, after seeing her height, she's not sure whether she'd be able to beat the Canadian in a fight. She'd still try if she had to, but yeah.

VII. Ivan

Shelby will never tell Ivan that while she's been scared of Russia for years now, she's always had a fascination of the last Czar's family.

VIII. Jenna

Shelby will never tell Jenna (to her face) that Jenexico is gonna happen.

IX. Jett

Shelby will never tell Jett that when she tries to speak with an Australian accent, it turns into a Southern accent.

X. Juan

Shelby will never tell Juan that she likes TacoBell more than real Mexican.

XI. Kiku

Shelby will never tell Kiku that she's jealous of him and Alfred.

XII. Loung

Shelby will never tell Loung she thinks he's adorable.

XIII. Lovino

Shelby will never tell Lovino that she actually finds his fits of anger and foul-mouth hilarious.

XIV. Ludwig

Shelby will never tell Ludwig that she'll always hold some resentment towards him over what Germany did to Poland and his people in WWII.

XV. Matthew

Shelby will never tell Matthew that Michigan was part of Canada. She's sure he knows this, but isn't sure if he remembers, and doesn't want to remind him.

XVI. Sammi

Shelby will never tell Sammi that she feels very protective of her, almost like a little sister, even though they don't get to see each other too often.

XVII. Taylor

Shelby will never tell Taylor that she thought she looked really pretty in her April Fools costume.

XVIII. Thaovy

Shelby will never tell Thaovy that she thoroughly enjoys the height difference between them.

XIX. Yào

Shelby will never tell Yào that she's never had real Chinese food.

__________________
I mean, now you guys know the secrets, but #dramaticirony

I think I'm put that in my bio under #TeamPrusseamz