Mini Drabble XXV: Technical Error

"Oh, Shelbs, Alfred texted you a while ago." Dreamz stated, throwing Shelby's cell into her lap.

"Kk." Shelby stated, grabbing the phone and texting 'Hello' in response.

Unfortunately, she mistyped, but sent it before she realized it.

"Oh shit." Shelby muttered, before chuckling slightly. "I sent 'Help' instead of 'Hello'."

Dreamz's shoulders shook with laughter as she glanced at the screen, and the sound only increased in volume as Shelby's screen changed to Alfred's caller ID, which was a selfie he had taken on Shelby's phone shirtless. He was calling her.

"OH MY GOD IS THAT HIS CONTACT PICTURE?" Dreamz squealed, causing Shelby to panic and push the decline button.

"Damnit Dreamz, now he's actually gonna think I'm actually in trouble!" Shelby snapped, and quickly answered as America called again.

"SHELBY ARE YOU-"

"Calm down, Alfie, I accidentally typed 'Help'." Shelby soothed him.

"Well, then why did you decline my call?"

Shelby sighed as she watched Dreamz roll around the floor. "Technical error."

___________
Inspired by something my sister literally JUST did to her boyfriend. I am dying.

Also, I plan on doing a very... Emotional Drabble. And it's kind of controversial? And a very touchy subject. So... Fair warning.