CXXV. Dreamz's Birthday Gift

For a lot of us, it's still the 4th, but it's the 5th in Singapore and since I can't wait to post this fabulous Drabble I shall post it and all it's glory right now.

Enjoy~
______________

Dreamz was walking through the forest, nose buried in her phone as she attempted to navigate her way to the movie theaters, were she was supposed to meet her friends to see a movie for her birthday. Suddenly, her phone screen went black and it shut down completely. Dreamz stopped dead in her tracks in confusion. "Huh?"

"You're walking through the woods." an accented voice said from next to her. Dreamz swiveled around to face Australia peering out from a nearby bush.

"Jett, what the fuck are you doing?" Dreamz sighed.

"There's no one around and your phone is dead. Out of the corner of your eye, you spot him." He stuck his hand out and pointed behind her. Dreamz followed his gesture, which led to a man standing about 30 feet back. His eyes were empty and his beard was curly and straggly, with intense bags under his eyes that made him look haunting.

Prussia's head poked out from behind a tree next to the deranged looking man. "Shia LaBeouf." He whispered, before sliding back behind the tree.

"What the actual fuck." Dreamz growled. "Hey, bug off you creep!"

England's face appeared below Australia's. "He's following you about 30 feet back." Shia bent down so he was crawling on his hands and started running straight at Dreamz. "He gets down on all fours and breaks into a sprint! He's gaining on you!"

"Shia LaBeouf." New Zealand stated from below England's head as Dreamz began running away from Shia.

"WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW?" She screeched.

"You're looking for your car but you're all turned around!" Romano stated as he ran next to Dreamz from the brush. "He's almost upon you now," Dreamz glanced back at Shia, her eyes wide, "and you can see there's blood on his face! My God there's blood everywhere!"

Romano dropped back, replaced by Seborga and Spain to her left, and France and Russia to her right, running along side her. "Running for your life from Shia LaBeouf!" They sang in sync. "He's brandishing a knife, it's Shia LaBeouf!"

"WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO GOES THROUGH THIS SHIT?" Dreamz demanded as she continued running.

"Lurking in the shadows... Hollywood superstar Shia LaBeouf!" The four countries dropped back, and were promptly replaced by America, Canada, Hong Kong, and China.

"Living in the woods." The North American brothers sang.

"Shia LaBeouf!" The Chinese countries countered.

"Killing for sport."

"Shia LaBeouf!"

"Eating all the bodies..." The four sang together, "Actual cannibal Shia LaBeouf!"

Dreamz's glanced behind her and could no longer see the killer chasing her. She stopped, gasping for breath as the four countries backed away into the shadows, and were replaced by Denmark. Dreamz swore she could hear what sounded like angels gently singing Shia's name in the backround.

"Now it's dark and you seem to have lost him." He smiled brightly. "But you're hopelessly lost yourself. Stranded with a murderer, you creep silently through the underbrush."