Relations with the Countries

Alfred F. Jones (America)

Currently Shelby is pissed at Al for spraining her hand, but normally, they are inseparable. Whenever Alfred's not at a world meeting, they're together, whether its at his house or her's. She's in love with him, but she doesn't actually know how to express those feelings so she suppresses them and puts up a wall instead. She finds his antics both annoying and amusing, and knows that every time she hangs out with him, she's making these feelings stronger. Normally she would try to stop there feelings from growing, but she knows, however, that it hurts both her and Alfred when they're apart for too long.

Feliciano Vargas (North Italy)

Shelby likes Feliciano. She finds his air headedness frustrating but that's about it. She appreciates that he's sweet and kind-hearted, and he likes how cuddly she is when he hugs her (he's sworn to secrecy about that fact). Shelby's convinced that the only reason Italy likes her so much is because he can tell she's Italian but Feli insists that its because Shelby's actually a good person.

Feliks Łukasiewicz (Poland)

These two are extremely close, so much so that one time Feliks told Lithuania that he was hanging out with his sister, rather than Michigan (like he's supposed to do to hide the fact that he's hanging out with a human). They are as close as siblings, but they BOTH try and take the role of older brother/sister. They bicker back and forth, due to the fact that they're both sarcastic and too teasing. They also really care about each other, and are both super protective of one another.

Gilbert Beilschmidt (Prussia)

Shelby isn't very fond of Prussia. She finds him far too cocky and too loud; like an Alfred on steroids. However, she does like how good he is to her friend, Dreamz, so she tries her best to be as pleasant as possible to him.

Ivan Braginsky (Russia)

Shelby is openly fearful of Ivan because of the stories she had heard over years from school. Stories of the Cold War stick in the back of Shelby's mind and seem to echo in her ears when she sees him. She really wants to stop being afraid of him because she's aware that it's rude and mean, but she finds it very hard.

Honda Kiku (Japan)

Shelby likes Japan and respects his reserved personality. They often drift towards one another if the room around them gets too hectic, finding comfort in each other's silence.

Wong Kha Loung (Hong Kong)

The two haven't really met. Shelby's only seen him a couple of times with Sammi.

Lovino Vargas (Romano/South Italy)

They haven't really talked, but when they do, Lovino developed the habit of calling her 'blue-eyed Polish bastard' (where as Feliks is 'green-eyed Polish bastard'). Shelby doesn't appreciate that.

Ludwig Beilschmidt (Germany)

They have a mutual respect for one another but both aren't talkative, so they haven't formally spoken and developed positive or negative opinions of each other.

Jett Kirkland (Australia)

Like Prussia, Shelby sees Jett as a more hyperactive version of Alfred; something she doesn't have the patience for. Plus, she's pissed that he somehow let his pet spider, Debbie, into her house.

José Hernández Valdez Martinez (Mexico)

Shelby has mixed emotions about José. Part of her dislikes him, being he's the one picking fights with Alfred 50% of the time. However, she also finds his antics amusing and appreciates the similarities between José and Alfred.

Matthew Williams (Canada)

Shelby really likes Canada. She finds him sweet, kind, and loves how good he is to Hope, but she can't ever get close to him, given he's rather intimidated by her and stammers when she addresses him, which irritates and angers her. She doesn't understand why he dislikes her or is scared of her.

Wang Yào (China)

China's only spoken to Shelby a couple times, but those few times they have, they've butted heads, both being stubborn that their point of view is the only point of view. Shelby doesn't dislike him necessarily, but she tries not to talk to him too much to avoid arguments.